human POV 2

I was sitting there, just cooking myself dinner when i heard somebody scream outside. I didnt think much of it at first, untill they kept repeating the same thing over and over again. "Skibidi bop bop bop yes yes". I finally go outside to see what the noise was. I saw some people standing at the highway edge, so i yell "what are you people doi-" i am interupted by a toilet with a head sticking out singing that dumb song!
I didnt know what to think of it except fear. Straight fear. I screamed the most blood curtling scream i have ever done in my life. A guy with a sword goes up and stabs the thing. Multiple times. But it takes forever for it to die. When i heard one behind me and more at the highway, i just ran away. Far away until all i heard was a distant radio song. Though not so distant anymore, it was really close. "Who is there?! I saw a guy stab a toilet and i will do the same with my knife!!" I pull out a tiny purple pocket knife and pointing it where the music was. "Dont cone any closer or i wil-" someone with a loud speaker puts a bag over my head and puts me in a cramped box. We started to move, as if i was on a vehicle. "What the !?@# are you going to do to me!?!"
"Those lunatic toilet creatures are going to kill us!"
I screamed as music played outside the cramped space. I was handed headphones, which i assumed was to calm me down. "When i get out of here i will sue the hell out of you!" Even though im terrifyed, i put them on. No music, but it made everything a lot quieter. I could faintly hear what sounds like an arrow hitting the floor, just 5 times larger and louder. Than i heard extreamly loud bass music and explosions! "What is going on up there?!?" "Please let me out!!". But they wouldnt. They just kept me in this cramped box on a vehicle. I started hyperventilating because of all the fear, stress, and claustrophobia, and eventually lead to me fainting.
30 minutes later
I woke up after what felt like hours, only to see my vision distorted by tiny squares, almost like a speaker or a microphone. I looked down thinking my fingers or feet would be dislocated from the claustrophobic space, only to see a suit of an average buisnessman. Grey suit, white shirt, pokedot tie, grey pants, and fancy black shoes. It is very similar to the others im marching with... marching with simalar people!?! Why dowe have speakerheads!?!? How are we alive!? I look around and keep marching, scared but not wanting to get in trouble for not following the march. I see another speakerman flush a spider-multi-head toilet, apperantly saving a... camera? Camera person? He glances at me but keeps looking around. I follow his gaze, eventually seeing two large brute speaker people. I keep looking and i see a speaker-copter, and a film camera, lying on the ground. I wonder... where are we marching too?