skibidi toilet POV 2

hello im skibidi #3821 a giant toilet. I was recently made during the toilet infection. I am going toward a group of enemies. I have a big camera on my back, infected. It sounds glitchy. I turn the corner to the groups and let the camera drop off my back and attack. We ended up winning, very fast and easily. In another battle, i was helping a giant camo toilet advance to our location. I started eating to big cameraman. The camo toilet finally made it and blasted a spider camera. A giant red speakerman came im though. It tried to blast mebut missed and made my get knocked away. I bumped into the back of the camo and slid down that road a little. I saw the camo toilet get flushed. Dang, guess im dead. But than some infection toilets get on the speakerman and infect him. He started blasting people that are on the same team. It was a huge success for us toilets. We have infected the strongest enemy as i know of. Couple days later i was scanning the streets while boss and the speaker destroy the enemies. Remains of a speaker helicopter fall in front of me. We were advancing toward a small group of enemies. I once again had a imfected ony back. But this time one of the cameraman were holding two blue guns. They shot a speakerman and the tiny toilet fell off. It flushed the toilet in front of me. A cure to the infection? I watched all the smaller toilets run away. I could move fast enough, so all i did was watch. Than it shot the one on my back. I tried to attack, but i was too late. I started spinning and fell into the darkness.
A long time later, i was Reincarnated into an infection toilet. I was released off a building. I fell onto a big speakerman, bit a wire and took control. I could control the whole body now! I followed along another infected speakerman and walked down a road with a gun car. This half toilet half enemy body toilet comes and runs at them. They shoot the toilet and something electrocuted me, making me pass out and fall to the ground. I woke up, and saw the toilet dead, but nothing else. I have been running around a lot now. I have been watching everything. These weird tv people, a giant one, and a huge one. I finally find a cameraman fighting a infected cameraman. So i infect that one. We walk toward the tv. We cant die, right? We are infecting the cameraman. But when the purple light shined, i lost control and i was thrown to the ground. We saw another tv so we ran to it trying to get this wonderful yet scary power. They shined the light and forced me and the other infecter to fight. We hit each other with our sharp feet, pericing wach others head multiple times, until it finally ended, leaving me and the other on the ground to rot.

Another toilets POV

Hello, im a flying toilet. I have helped out a lot. Incuding this one time where there were 4 giant toilets and we all started targeting a cameraman for fun. Another time was when we were with 1 giant flying toilet. It was flushed though, but i flew away in time. I have sortta been watching everything. I kill flying enemies here and there. I have also been seeing thid weird plague going on where the enemies go rogue and kill their freinds. It is very funny to see. I have been flying over the boss man a couple times. I was with a bunch of other flying ones. But now that we have a giant speakerman there is no point in us helping. So i Usually just watch. Like i saw the speakerman shoot down some helicopter speakers, or this weird have body half toilet guy eat a cameraman. I also saw tv thing watch over a blue gun car. They got some freinds back on their side. I also saw that the cameraman almost got the speaker back! That would not have been good. That tv thing was back and it helped flush the toilets. But it didnt do anything? It just stood there and shone a purple light. I stared at it until it turned off. That was weird, i could move, all i could do was stare at it. I was in a big group of toilets this time. There were some tvman but these toilets were too big for that. A bigger tvman came in and shone a brighter light. It was so bright i crashed down into this roller thingy, like the thing fancy hotels use for carrying luggage. I rolled away. Two rusted poles peirced my toilet. I somehow gained control of these poles. I have arms now! But i cant fly anymore, i can only roll. I make my way through a glass window and somehow land on a building top. I was stuck there now because the roof had edge blockers. Eventually a cameraman came through some doors to watch something. They put this weird lense on and the purple light turned on. Is it protecting them from the light? I try to steal it, but the cameraman takes it off. So i just grab the cameraman, drag it to me, and kill it. A speakerman was on the roof as well, but i just rolled away with the lense, and fell offthe building. I made my way everywhere until a large group of toilets find me and tell me the location of the lab. I roll to the lab and give the scientist the lense. A couple days later they made us glasses! Big small, and they look cool. Guess we are ROLLING out in style to kill them without worry of the tvman.