Love Is Hidden Behind Your Eyelids

...

Sakuya knocks on the door and comes in, they seem like done talking, it's almost night, what did they talk about? Sakuya seems like she has cleared her mind, whatever they talked about seems like they just talked about their feelings, but Subaru doesn't know any of this.

Sakuya: "You may come to the balcony, Subaru."

Subaru: "Alright, let's go then."

Subaru and Sakuya started walking towards the balcony, but Sakuya stopped Subaru in the middle.

Sakuya: "Don't forget to take the teapot in the kitchen."

Subaru: "Okay."

Subaru stopped at the kitchen to make tea and take a teapot with him, while Sakuya simply went back to the balcony after Subaru made tea, he took the teapot and headed to the balcony, it was night now, as he came to the balcony, he put teas on the table, Remilia was looking at the moon, also Subaru looked at the moon, why she was looking at the moon anyway? as Subaru looking at the moon, he notices something.

Subaru: "Moon was always like that?"

Remilia: "Oh? Have you noticed too, Subaru? Yes, this moon is probably fake, someone must doing an incident, it bothers me, taking the beautiful moon and replacing a fake moon."

Subaru: "Yeah, I understood by looking at the missing small part of the moon."

Remilia: "Follow me, Subaru, we will find the culprit."

Subaru: "Again me huh, okay, let's go."

Remilia and Subaru start to leave the mansion to find the culprit, they must solve this before the others do it.

△▼△▼△▼△

Yuyuko: "Did you notice that, Youmu? the moon bit off."

Youmu: "Yes, Yuyuko-sama, this must be an incident."

Yuyuko: "You know what we should do, Youmu."

Youmu: "Yes, Yuyuko-sama."

△▼△▼△▼△

???: "This moon isn't right, as you can see, Reimu, we should hurry up."

Reimu: "Yes, I see, this is too much work but I guess I have no choice but to solve this incident."

???: "That's right, now let's go and solve this, Reimu."

△▼△▼△▼△

???: "Marisa, this moon isn't right, take a good look at the moon."

Marisa: "You are right ze! We should do something, I want to solve this before Reimu does."

???: "Then it's decided."

△▼△▼△▼△

Remilia and Subaru are in the dark forest trying to find something, Remilia is flying and carrying Subaru, well, Subaru doesn't know how to fly, and the only way to move without slowing down is by carrying Subaru, they must finish this before others do it, they are in hurry.

Remilia: "Sakuya, I didn't really ask you to tag along."

Sakuya: "I am simply worried, Subaru can't fight, that's why it would be better if I was here too, and if that bug we saw before shows up again..."

???: "Say "if she shows up." and I'll show up right away!"

the girl said who has blue eyes, teal hair, and bug-like antennae. She wears a white shirt with stylized short sleeves, a black cape with red lining shaped to resemble insect wings and baggy blue knee-length shorts.