Thank You

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank you all for reading and supporting my fanfic. I didn't find time to thank you all for your comments and likes.

 I didn't find time to thank you all for your comments and likes

I'm reading all of you guys comments

I'm reading all of you guys comments. Sometimes I run out of ideas or motivation but comments help me to keep going, thank you, guys, for your comments and ideas.

And I think some of you had a hard time understanding why we saw Kenjaku Subaru in Lugunica, so I will explain. 

First, there are no two Subaru in the same timeline, it cannot happen because while Subaru is alive, Kenjaku can't have a copy of Subaru. Then how did Yukari give Subaru's corpse to Kenjaku? Yukari killed Natsuki Subaru right before he got teleported into Lugunica and gave the body to Kenjaku while finding a different Natsuki Subaru (alternative) to teleport him to Earth. the moment Kenjaku takes Subaru's body, Kenjaku gets teleported to Natsuki Subaru (alternative)'s world. They change the spots in the timelines and universe. Yukari explained Kenjaku's purpose and created fake Natsuki Subaru's abilities, that's why Kenjaku can't use Return By Death, and he won't feel pain while using Invisible Providence. The abilities are fake but Kenjaku doesn't know. Kenjaku only knew Yukari was doing this to have fun, she didn't tell but he understood because of 1000 years of experience.

Then why the hell did we watch this goofy ah Kenjaku vs Emilia camp?

Well, the last chapter was mostly about Yukari, she allowed Subaru to create a secret team because she thought that would be exciting. But she would get bored while doing absolutely nothing. So, she opened her gap and started to watch Kenjaku. Kenjaku was doing good but the only problem he was having Beatrice. Beatrice was already lost in thoughts and suspicions to Kenjaku. Yukari wanted to see some action and give tips indirectly to Beatrice. And it's worked they fought and Kenjaku opened his Domain Expansion. 

But sadly, Subaru was ready and she had to stop watching Kenjaku and also we stopped watching the fight. 

There are still a lot of chapters to finish in the Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc because Ten Desires is in the Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc.

Ah, and Subaru's new team isn't just only with Junko.

I hope I made all of your thoughts clear. Write your suggestions and characters like to see in the next chapters, I haven't started to write the next chapter yet, so I will try to add the written characters in the next chapter if I can suit them in the story.

Tell me if there are grammar mistakes.

And sorry for the slow chapter updates, see you guys in the new chapters!