Understanding, Love, And Natchuki Subawu

He made a bath, It was night, and no one was coming, Subaru was so bored, that he decided to sleep until someone woke him up, he lay down on his bed and started to sleep, a few minutes later Flandre came to his room to let him know they were done talking.

Flandre: "Subaru! oh... he's sleeping."

Flandre came closer to his bed, she looked at the Subaru, she was going to wake him up but the bed was looking comfy, so she decided to sleep too, Flandre opened the blanket and got in, she warped her arms around Subaru and started to sleep.

...

...

???: "I was wondering why they are late."

Subaru heard a voice, he started to wake up, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the voice, Remilia, Sakuya, and Patchouli were looking at Subaru, and Remilia sighed.

Remilia: "I bet Flan just joined you while you were sleeping."

Subaru looked at himself and saw Flandre hugging him, she was also awake now.

Patchouli: "Flan, don't just join him while he's sleeping, that's wrong."

Subaru: "Flan-chan? why didn't you wake me up?"

Flandre: "It's not my problem, the bed looked comfy, and Subaru hugged me too! That was a good hug! I want again, and he seems to like hugging me, hehe."

They switched Target to Subaru now, Subaru could see the anger Patchouli, she was angry now, and Subaru could feel the different type of magic aura, which was bad, why did Flandre say these words and make them angry?

Subaru: "Eh? P-Patchy-sama? Sakuya I need to back up here!"

Sakuya: "Huh?!"

Sakuya is not smiling, she's trying to hide her anger, but her aura is not, and her eyes slightly changed to red, Subaru can feel the danger and anger, he is in danger, and this is bad, he needs to avoid death, is this all because of Flandre?

Subaru: "o_o" 'Oh boy... I'm dead...' "Wait! Wait! isn't it a natural thing to hug something in your sleep?"

Sakuya: "First time hearing this... is this true, Patchouli-sama?"

Patchouli: "Hmm... I don't think it's true."

Patchouli answered while smiling, these two are getting along, Subaru's chances are running out, Subaru looked at Remilia, that was his last chance, last chance to get away from this without punishment.

Remilia: "What? Don't look at me, I'm not a child."

Flandre: "But isn't onee-sama hugging her pillow and saying, Subar-"

Remilia: "F-FLAN!!! No more on this topic! Subaru, Go and pick a teapot and come to the balcony!"

Subaru sighed in relief, he was just saved by Flandre's words, but also he was in danger because of Flandre, anyway. They all started to leave the room, and Subaru followed them until they were near the kitchen, he stopped at the kitchen and made tea, took the teapot, and started to walk to the balcony.