Secret Deal

Everyone was having a good time in Hakugyokurou, drinking sake and talking. Remilia and Flandre were fighting over a pudding, and Subaru sighed.

Subaru: "Remilia-sama I know Flan ate your last pudding but we can do it more, let's stop fighting and-"

There was no sound or someone, where did everyone go? No, Subaru was the one who gone. No one noticed because of the noisy celebration in the Hakugyokurou. Subaru looked around and saw a lot of eyes looking at him, he understood it was Yukari's job.

Yukari: "My, my. I wonder if you can do pudding for me too?"

Subaru: "..."

Subaru: "What do you want Yukari?"

Subaru was used to her gap, thanks to her sudden gap invites. Well, that cannot invite, more like forcing someone to get inside of her gap.

Yukari: "I wasn't expecting you to pull Yuyuko to your side, Subaru. You truly impress me."

Subaru: "Get to the point."

Yukari: "Fufu, you are cold towards me, it's sad. But I must say you look beautiful in that dress Subaru. Anyway, for your good job, I will reward you!"

Subaru: "I don't need your reward, it's only causes more problems."

Yukari: "Fufu~ I promise this time it's not that bad, well you don't have a choice to reject me. I will give you a trump card."

Subaru: "... trump card?"

Yukari: "Yes! a trump card. You can call it a secret treasure."

Subaru: "!?"

Yukari: "Don't be surprised like this, you are making a funny face! Fufufu~ You need to tame the Divine general to use it or it will destroy you too."

Yukari: [Divine general Mahoraga, I want to make Subaru stronger. After all who doesn't want a strong Shikigami? He will be my shikigami in the future, so it's a better choice to make him a little bit stronger for the future. But that's not enough... I will fuse him with someone... with his Return By Death and the extra power of someone else will make him invincible, he will still die but at least will be able to fight alone. He will need this for my missions in the future.]

Yukari: "Don't worry, all the information you need about Divine General Mahoraga will be transformed into your brain after you leave here, you should be really grateful for this Subaru, no one can transform information into someone else's brain but me."

Subaru: "... I don't want something from you and why don't you simply explain to me?"

Yukari: "Hmm, how should I say... you are kinda... stupid to understand the explanation. Teehee~"

Subaru: "DON'T TEEHEE TO ME! I'M NOT STUPID!!"

Yukari: [Ah~ Idea of fusing two different people into one, makes me so excited! I want to start the experiment now! NOW! I need to hold myself... Subaru... Subaru! I wonder what kind of things I will see inside of you~]

Yukari's legs shook a little bit...