Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc

__________________________________________________

???: "Don't break down, okay?"

Subaru: "!?"

???: "I still love you, okay? Don't forget people care about you."

Subaru tried to talk but he felt like his tongue was tied up, couldn't move his tongue to speak.

???: "Don't forget to love yourself."

___________________________________________________

Subaru started to wake up, he was dreaming. But he cannot fully remember who he was talking with. Heavy, Subaru's body feels heavy, is he tired? he is sure he was sleeping in Flandre's arms. He tried to move but felt so heavy, How was he tired this much?

Subaru: "Ghhh..."

He slowly opened his eyes, and he saw the reason why he felt heavy. Subaru lying on his bed, Patchouli sleeping on him, not entirely on him but still leaning on Subaru's body, this is why Subaru feels heavy.

Subaru can't believe he is just worried because of this. But still, Subaru feels today is a really bad day, he doesn't feel right. He feels watched ultimately, being absorbed by all of his movements by a familiar person.

Subaru: [What is this feeling... I don't even feel safe at this point. Am I dreaming? Surely not, but what is this unreal feeling? what is this cold, murderous, nightmarish feeling? W-Wait... I am shaking...]

Subaru feels his body shaking, even if Patchouli is right here, he feels so cold. He can't get over the feeling of being watched. He felt so weak, so miserable against this monster.

Subaru: [Wait... I know only one person who can do this, is it Yukari? Yukari is watching me? even if she is watching me why she is revealing her murderous intentions toward me? Or does this have another meaning? what is she trying to do...]

His shaking started to fade away but still, he knew Yukari watching him, He had a lot of questions on his mind.

He started to slowly get up from his bed, Patchouli felt that and woke up. 

Patchouli: "Good morning Subaru, did you sleep well? any different feeling?"

Patchouli looks proud of herself. Subaru doesn't know why is she like this.

Subaru: "Good morning, Patchy. I sleep well but what do you mean by any different feeling?"

Patchouli: "Heh, get up from the bed."

Subaru tried to get up from the bed, it was easier than he thought. Subaru looked around, it was much bigger now, Subaru looked at his legs, they were longer than Subaru used to be, he looked at his body. His body was back. He is not a child now, he is back in his 17 years old body.

Subaru: "Am I dreaming?"

Patchouli: "Hehe, no. I fixed your body, I worked on potions all night to fix your body, it wasn't easy you know. Maybe you can reward me and hug me-"

Subaru hugged Patchouli tightly, he didn't even let her finish her sentence, Patchouli quickly blushed.

Subaru: "Thank you! You're the best, Patchy! I love you!"

Patchouli: "E-Eh? I... I know you love me, Hmph. Of course, I am the best."

Subaru lifted Patchouli and started to spin with Patchouli, Subaru was smiling happily. Patchouli's face is so blushed.