On fire

Lucas narrating

When I got home, Ryan was waiting for me. He asks why I don't respond to his messages and he has a jealous expression. We get into an argument and I tell him we need to keep it a secret. We live catching up from time to time.

Ryan kissed me on the mouth and I started to get excited.

“Stop it Ryan. I said, but I had liked the feeling.

“I don't want to stop. — says the Raccoon teasingly — Even more knowing that you're enjoying it. — and he points to my tail that wouldn't stop wagging.

You're just mine and that Matheus isn't going to spoil that. he says and then hugs me.

"What if I don't want to be yours alone?" I asked.

“You will,” says Ryan, squeezing me from behind and I deny it.

Then he trips me and we fall on the couch together. I was a wolf, but Ryan knew how to fight better than me and ended up trapping me. I kept trying to free myself while he put me in a headlock on the couch Ryan won and I was dominated,

until he said he would only let me go if I kissed him, and that's what I did.

"Don't you think we'd be more comfortable in bed?" — Ryan asked and I agreed Ryan took off his shorts and his shirt leaving only his underwear, I had never found him so beautiful and then we went up racing with him arriving first at the top.

We had a lot of fun there with me being dominant. It was our first time together and with every move I made I could see the satisfaction on Ryan's face. We were naked and Ryan held me as I went through the motions until we climaxed together with me lying panting next to him. After the act, Ryan's face was a mixture of pleasure and amazement, and soon after we ended up sleeping next to each other.

Ryan narrating

I woke up early and heard Lucas's parents downstairs, my god, I got scared, I nudged him and said Lucas — Lucas, wake up your parents are here.

I try to wake him up but he is a very heavy sleeper.

Until, abruptly, he woke up confused - What is it? What it was?

“Your parents are here. — I tell him

Hide fast they can't find us — he said making me desperate listening to someone come up the stairs.

"Son, is everything okay?" the voice said, probably because Lucas doesn't usually sleep in the afternoon.