Chapter : 31

Narra Ryan

Matheus and I were at his house, he had invited me to come in and have breakfast with him. His house looked like a museum, there were many beautiful paintings and some vases there.

As it was all covered with egg and cornstarch, he said I could go to the bathroom and clean myself up, and that's what I did, but before going into the bathroom, I took off my shirt and I had the impression that Matheus wouldn't stop looking at me. my defined belly. He would give you a few quick glances and then look away. His eyes are so pretty and so is his face, but of course, just because I find a handsome man doesn't mean I'm gay, because I'm dating a girl. I don't know what came
over me that I sympathized with him, I was finding him so unlikable. He was pushing Lucas away from me, but it's normal for us to feel jealous, because Lucas is my best friend and I don't want to lose him.

When I came out of the bathroom, he was fiddling with a laptop, watching another one of those boring history documentaries about Viriato, the leader of the Portuguese barbarians, I thought — What if I show him some porn pages? He looks like he's never seen one before — while telling him there were some pages he was going to tie up. At first, he didn't understand what I was talking about, you could see by his innocent face.

I started typing the name of a movie and as the page loaded I smirked and looked at him, when it came up “Here are some results of your search” and he saw that.

He tried to take the mouse from my hand and we started to fight for him, until the moment he slipped from the chair and fell on his back with his belly up, I tripped him and fell on top of him with my nose going against the from him.

We quickly got up and we were both already hard, I glanced lightly at his volume and he at mine.

I go back to the chair and put the film on.

And he kept wanting to take it off, until the movie ended and he was red with embarrassment. I noticed that as I stood there with my shirt off, he looked at my shorts and my defined stomach and his pupils dilated and his tail gave a little wiggle.

After the movie, I say goodbye to him and go home. I say smiling that I'll be back and he gets embarrassed.

I was still only wearing dirty shorts and carrying my shirt in my hand. I was very attentive in case the hyenas and José returned.

I was alone that day, my parents had gone out and I wanted to get home soon and lock myself up.

And now? — I thought — I threw the eggs at them and the cake batter and the other things, hey, if my mother finds out I'm lost. I already got hit because of a fight, now I'm going to get hit again.

I start to get nervous — Where am I going to get ten reais to buy everything that was on the list again? And these clothes all dirty and stinking of eggs and cornstarch, apart from the fact that they will arrive in about an hour — while I was distracted thinking I hear someone coming running after me and when I look back it was Paulo, he was hitting me a heap of egg.

I also started running at high speed, arriving in front of the house, I put my hands in my pockets to get the key and open the door, but there was nothing. I started looking at others and I didn't have anything either. I hear a giggle and when I look back it's Jose the cat laughing at me while holding the bunch of keys.

I make a sudden movement to get the key and he keeps smiling, I look to one side and there comes Paulo running with his
face red with rage and on the other, Luís with the eggs. I was surrounded, on one side of the street was Paulo, on the other Luís and on the sidewalk of the other house was José, laughing at my face. I ran to him to get the key and when I got to him it was
a struggle to get him to let go, we huddled on the floor, fighting like two cats. I manage to grab the key from his paws and he holds me by the tail, while I try to run towards my house and the hyenas just get closer and closer.