1. Switch

A totally imaginary fictional story. No intention to hurt anyone's religious sentiments.

This is a completely fictional story and only the character of Mirawati or Nishtha is mine. Most events are not original (for example the number of wives of Kanha, I added Mirawati). This character is a simple human being, my imagination and creation. She is not any form of Maa Lakshmi and does not have supernatural powers. She is a normal human being with love of Kanha. This story will portray a journey of a normal human being and Kanha. 

As I said before, I have no intention to offend anyone through this story, so please don't read if you don not like the theme.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is said that Lord Krishna had 16108 wives. But what if I tell you that he had 16109 wives? Yes, this is a story where Lord Krishna saved 16101 girls from Narakasura who kept them as sex slaves and married them in order for these girls to live respectful lives. This one extra girl's name was Mirawati. She was one of the girls who went through the most torture, be it physical or mental. She was deprived of love since birth as her parents didn't want her, not to mention how her capturer molested and tortured her, she never experienced love or real intimacy ever; unlike the other girls who were at least loved by their parents and family before they were captured.

When Kanha married these girls, Mirawati ended up wanting all his love and attention due to the deprivation. But what she didn't understand was that every person that truly loved Kanha had a place in his heart, and he was loved by hundreds. She didn't like this, despite being Dwarkadeesh's wife she felt like she was nothing, just like before. So, she started creating a nuisance and turned to ill means to gain Kanha's attention and love. This put her in a very bad impression in front if everyone including her husband, Kanha. The main problem here being her feelings for Kanha being only attraction and 'Moh' and not love.

In the end, nothing really worked in her favor in spite of her deliberate attempts of attracting Kanha towards her. The only thing that really happened was that she was disliked by everyone in the palace and ended up being sort of an outcast. Nobody included her on any occasion, be it happy or sad. Seeing that nothing worked, her last resort was hurting herself. Her plan was to get a bit hurt so that her husband would come to visit her and spend time with her. So, she jumped into the Gomti River. Now here comes the twist.... She didn't know how to swim!!! So, instead of getting a 'little hurt', she DIED!

Now, you would ask, "Why are you sounding so angry about it?" Well, the answer is that by some highly non-scientific magical means I, Nishtha Mukherjee, who was eating ice cream, and binging on K-drama in my beautiful apartment, managed to transmigrate into this girl's body which was saved and declared still 'alive'. The only change here being Mirawati's body doesn't have her own soul anymore but mine.

Wonder what happened to my body though?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to vote if you liked it and I would reaaalllyyy appreciate comments! Let me know what you thought of the chapter, what you liked or disliked, anything!