8. He Knew

So here's what all of you have been waiting for.

Drumrollssss 🥁🥁🥁

His p.o.v!

Enjoyyyyy lovelies!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know. Of-course you know. You are the one who knows everything. I was foolish to think you don't know.....", Mira said very seriously. Kanha could tell that her brain was running hundred miles per minute right now (Of-course He could!!) and there were thousand of questions on her mind.

"If you knew this, then that means you also knew about Mirawati's past, right? You knew that she was suffering, you knew the reason of her wrong-doings. You knew that I was suffering after I came here. Then, why didn't you help her? Why didn't you help me, Kanha?"

"Well..."

His pov:

I knew that she had thousands of questions in her head for me to answer right now, that a small part of her was blaming me for all this and the other big part of her was refusing to blame me, wanting to believe that her Kanha didn't intend to see her sad and suffering.

I didn't know from the start that this had happened, that fate had made this huge of a blunder, that her soul was swapped with Rajkumari Mirawati's.

After Mirawati's accident, I was so upset with her that I didn't come to visit her anymore, but then the maids from her mansion told people how their mistress had changed after drowning, how she didn't behave like before anymore. I got suspicious immediately when word got to my ears. My eldest wife, Rukmini, told me to check her condition out at-least once because after all I am her husband. I was very reluctant to do so as I did not trust her at all. She always had something up her sleeves. But I decided to adhere to my wife's words and went to check on her. What I came across that day definitely did surprise me.

When I came into her room, I immediately sensed the air of nervousness around which was new because she was never nervous with me before. She was by the window, her back turned to me. Even when I entered her room, even when she heard my footsteps she didn't turn around. It was as if she was frozen in her place.

"I see you are doing well now", I said very nonchalantly, I was still upset with the stunt she pulled. Then she slowly turned back to face me, her eyes downcast, which was also very new.

She wasn't wearing any jewelry, just a simple night saree. This was the first time I saw her wearing something simple, then again, I never really spent a night with her to see this in the first place.

Clearing her throat, she said, "G-Good Evening Dwarkadhish, it is a pleasure to see you here!", that was the moment I realized that this was not Mirawati. She never called me 'Dwarkadhish' before, she always addressed me as 'Arya'. She was never this nervous around me, she was clingy and bold, and here this person was, not even being able to meet my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm working on the next chapter, which will be the continuation of Kanha's p.o.v and will also contain a lot of drama and fluff... of-course😏😁

And I got eye-flu 🤧 which btw, I tell you is a great motivation to write.... I was resting and suddenly the whole plot of my story came to my mind and now I can't stop until I write down whatever shit I have cooked up in my head.

So, stay tuned guyssss.... You are up for an emotional roller-coaster in next chapter!

And do vote if you liked this chapter and comment!!!

🤍🤍