e l e v e n

CAMERON CASWELL couldn't believe that he was dating Nini Salazar-Roberts (someone he'd always considered to be the "girl of his dreams")

CAMERON CASWELL couldn't believe that he was dating Nini Salazar-Roberts (someone he'd always considered to be the "girl of his dreams"). Even as she held tightly onto his hand, her head placed on his shoulder, Cam was in complete disbelief.

"I'm not really into this music video idea," groaned Cam as Nini adjusted the hat on her head. She looked cute, and Cam grinned at her. She rolled her eyes at his words, patting him on the arm.

"You'll survive." she drawled out. "Do it for me, how about that?"

He groaned. "You can't manipulate me like that, Nini." he grinned as she pushed him away from her. "Wow, you're a terrible girlfriend."

"Okay, so break up with me." she suggested, leaning towards him.

"I'd rather die." he replied, leaning just as close until Nini connected their lips sweetly.

"Hey, lovebirds!" shouted Dom, his hands on his hips. Gina was beside him, shaking her head. "Miss Jenn is gonna start the video any second. The school board said no PDA."

"You're funny." Cam commented dryly, although Nini laughed nervously.

"Sorry, Dom." she said with a smile. "We won't do anything."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." muttered Cam out of the corner of his mouth, to which Nini slapped him.

"Okay, okay!" Gina held up her hands, shaking her head in disapproval. "Let's get moving, Wildcats."

Even as they orchestrated it (for the second time that day), Cam was little disgruntled; he'd had to wake up early to practice for himself, even though Nini assured him he was fine.

"Good job!" Ricky shouted, wrapping an arm around Cam's neck. "See, Nini was right."

"I'm always right." Nini reminded Ricky, beaming at Cam as she intertwined their hands. "You ready to go?"

Before Cam could reply, a voice sounded out from the end of the hall, "School let out an hour ago." it was Mr. Mazzara— all of the students tensed up. But then he added, "Get out of here and enjoy the vacation."

Miss Jenn beamed. "Happy holidays, Mr. Scrooge."

"New Year's Eve party at Ashlyn's!" yelled Carlos as Mr. Mazzara gave Miss Jenn a strained smile. "Everyone's invited!" Cam looked at Ashlyn with a raised brow.

"Gina and I are co-hosting!" she exclaimed, which made Cam place his hands on his hips and tilt his head at her. "A-And Cam, of course."

"Yeah, thanks." he muttered with an eye roll, although Gina slapped him to shut him up. Nini eyed their interaction suspiciously.

"You guys, wait, I don't think I was recording the song." Miss Jenn told them sheepishly, wincing as she held up the phone she was holding.

"Are you serious?" groaned everyone, especially Cam, who buried his head in his hands. Ricky shook his head, grinning a little.