{20} Twitchy Palm

i just watched The Effect, it was so sad, honestly it was great. i'm glad they didn't romanticize the relationship also us acted in it and it says a lot about higher ranked people, they think that they can do anything they want because they have wealth and power but they're just hurting people around them. keng was like that, i despise him now, i recommend watching but don't if s/a and physical assault triggers you, stay safe out there guys and enjoy 🫶🏽

Chapter Begins Here

Bible bursts through the wooden door of the boathouse and pauses to flick on some lights. Fluorescents ping and buzz in sequence as harsh white light floods the large wooden building. From my upside-down view, I can see an impressive motor launch in the dock floating gently on the dark water, but I only get a brief look before he's carrying me up some wooden stairs to the room above.

He pauses at the doorway and touches another switch - halogens this time, they are softer, on a dimmer - and we're in an attic room with sloping ceilings. It's decorated with an Thai theme: navy blues and whites with a dash of red. The furnishings are sparse, just a couple of couches are all I can see.

Bible sets me on my feet on the wooden floor. I don't have time to examine my surroundings - my eyes can't leave him. I am mesmerized...watching him like one would watch a rare and dangerous predator, waiting for him to strike. His breathing is harsh but then he's just carried me across the lawn and up a flight of stairs. His eyes blaze with anger, need, and pure unadulterated lust.

Holy shit. I could spontaneously combust from his look alone.

"Please don't hit me," I whisper, pleading.

His brow furrows, his eyes widening. He blinks twice.

"I don't want you to spank me, not here, not now. Please don't."

His mouth drops open slightly in surprise, and beyond brave, I tentatively reach up and run my fingers down his cheek, along the edge of his sideburn, to his chin. Slowly closing his eyes, he leans his face into my touch, and his breath hitches in his throat. Reaching up with my other hand, I run my fingers into his hair. I love his hair. His soft moan is barely audible, and when he opens his eyes, his look is - wary, like he doesn't understand what I'm doing.

Stepping forward so I am flush against him, I pull gently on his hair, bringing his mouth down to mine, and I kiss him, forcing my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. He groans, and his arms embrace me, pulling me to him. His hands find their way into my hair, and he kisses me back, hard and possessive. His tongue and my tongue twist and turn together, consuming each other. He tastes divine.

He pulls back suddenly, our collective breathing ragged and mingling. My hands drop to his arms and he glares down at me.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispers confused.

"Kissing you."

"You said no."

"What?" No to what?

"At the dinner table, with your legs."

Oh...that's what this is all about.

"But we were at your parents' dining table." I stare at him, completely bewildered.

"No one's ever said no to me before. And it's so - hot."

His eyes widen slightly, filled with wonder and lust. It's a heady mix. I swallow instinctively. His hand moves down to my behind. He pulls me sharply against him, and I can feel his erection.

Oh my...

"You're mad and turned on because I said no?" I breathe, astonished.

"I'm mad because you never mentioned Phuket to me. I'm mad because you went drinking with that guy who tried to seduce you when you were drunk and who left you when you were ill with an almost complete stranger. What kind of friend does that? And I'm mad and aroused because you closed your legs on me." His eyes glitter dangerously, and he's slowly inching up along my thighs before playing with the hem of my pants.