Chapter 6

Irina yawns softly and stretches, "Good morning, Ajax!" Ajax smiles and chuckles, "Good morning, sweetheart! I have to go... Fatui duties are calling." Irina smiles softly and hugs Ajax, "I'll see you soon! Please be careful.." Ajax sighs and softly chuckles, "I'll do my best." Irina leads Ajax to the front door and waves him off.

     Irina shuts her door and turns, "Aether? Are you okay?" Aether groans and falls out of a cabinet, "I'm okay, I just wasn't expecting Childe so early..." Irina chuckles, "I'm sorry Aether!" Irina kneels and kisses Aether's forehead. "There! Now the pain will go away!" Aether's cheeks flush pink, "Thank you Irina..."

                          (⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

      Irina places two plate of food in front of Aether and Paimon, "Have a good breakfast! I'm going to go into town to get groceries!" Aether smiles, "Be careful!" Paimon hugs Irina, "Yeah! Paimon also thinks you should be careful!" Irina softly smiles and waves, "I'll be home soon!"

      Irina travels through the market, "I need more milk.... And maybe I could buy some fish." Irina hums and gazes at the market items. "Thank you so much!" Irina smiles and grabs the bags, "It's quite alright, Irina! Though I was wondering if you could help me." Irina tilts her head, "What's wrong Mrs. Alice?" Mrs. Alice shakes her head, "My son, Grisha, has been missing since this earlier this morning... Do you think you might be able to find him?"

     Irina smiles and nods, "Of course! I'll go find him now!" Mrs. Alice smiles and sighs in relief. "Thank you so much!" Irina nods and heads off.

                              ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ

       "Is that Grisha...? He's surrounded by hillichurls..!" Irina runs, "Grisha!!" Grisha turns his head, tears running down his cheeks. "Ms. Irina!!" Irina summons her pole arm, "I'm coming!" Irina grabs Grisha and places him out of the way, "Stay over here. I'll go deal with the hillichurls." Grisha nods. Irina imbues her weapon with hydro, "Here I go!"

      Irina spins and twirls, hitting the hillichurls and dodging their attacks. After a few more attacks, Irina has officially defeated them all. "Grisha! Are you alright?" Grisha hugs Irina, "I'm okay... Thank you Ms. Irina!" Irina smiles and wipes his tears, "Let's get you back to your mom!" Irina picks up Grisha and walks back towards the village.

         With Pantalone

    "Wow... I didn't realize she was that trained with her vision..." Pantalone watches Irina from the carriage. "That woman.... You know her?" A light blue haired man crosses his arms. The man has a mask covering his eyes, his skin is light. "Yes... Her name is Irina." The masked man smirks, "Irina you say..?" The man chuckles, "I'll have to pay her a visit... After retrieving @*%/!?&# from Sumeru."

     Pantalone stares at the masked man, "... Don't hurt her." The masked man chuckles, " Why must you think so lowly of me?" Pantalone glares. "I'm just saying.... Dottore." Dottore smirks, "I won't do anything.... Yet." Dottore laughs, "Everything has gotten more interesting as of late..."