Chapter 10

Irina pats her dress and sighs, "Are you ready, Aether?" Aether smiles and chuckles. "I'm ready! I can show you more people from Sumeru at the party!" Irina chuckles and grabs Aether's hand, "Let's go!" Aether blushes softly and stares at Irina with a gentle look. "Let's go..." Aether holds onto Irina's hand tightly.

       "Wow.....!" Irina gazes at the beautiful room. "It's amazing...!" Aether nods and keeps his grip on Irina's hand. "Let's not get separated...." Irina nods, "Mm.." Irina and Aether then travel around the party, Aether showing Irina new dishes and taking her to meet his friends. Nilou climbs onto the stage and clears her throat, "Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for everything! So many amazing people contributed to make this festival great! Now.... Time to pick the two lucky people for tonight's first dance!"

       Irina blinks, "First... Dance...?" A bright beam of light shines in the now darkened room. The light spun around the room for a moment, until finally landing on..... Aether... And Irina? "There you have it! Tonight's first dance goes to the traveler and Irina!" Irina blushes and slowly turns her head towards Aether. "Do.... Do you want to...?" Aether nods and smiles, "I would love to dance with you!"

        "Does it matter what dance we do...?" Nilou smiles and shakes her head, "Of course not! Do any dance you deem comfortable!" Irina nods. "I know how to ballroom dance... Do you know how, Aether?" Aether gently grabs Irina's hand and pulls her onto the dance floor. Aether pulls Irina close and whispers in her ear, "I know the gist..." Irina feels her cheeks grow warmer as she nods.

        Irina twirls, "This has been so fun...! Thank you for coming with me, Aether..." Aether smiles and pulls Irina close. "I'm happy to be anywhere with you, Irina..." Irina lays her head on Aether's shoulder, she feels her face grow so warm.... Her heart won't stop fluttering.... 'Am.... I sick..?' Irina lifts her head, and for a second.... She saw someone she thought she would never see again...

      "@*%/!?&#....?" As the music stops, Irina grabs Aether's hand and gently pulls him in the direction of @*%/!?&#. "Irina? What's wrong?" Irina shakes her head and smiles brightly, "Nothing is wrong! I think I just saw someone I knew from a long time ago!" Aether slowly nods and keeps a tight grip on Irina's hand. "@*%/!?&#! Is that you?" @*%/!?&# turns her head, "Irina...?"

      "@*%/!?&#!!!" Irina smiles brightly, "I never thought I would see you again-" A loud bang interrupts the conversation... "I see.... This is where you have been hiding!" Aether stands protectively in front of Irina. "It's... Dottore..!" Dottore smirks, "In the flesh.... I have come to retrieve what is mine..." Dottore glances around the room until his gaze settles on @*%/!?&#.

      "To think you have been in Sumeru this entire time.... What is this I'm seeing?" Irina stays behind Aether, this man... Has an unsettling aura around him.... Dottore gaze now locks onto Irina. "I see now... You're the reason the traveler has been able to stay in Snezhnaya undetected...." @*%/!?&# growls, "Leave her out of this!" Dottore smirks. "I see... I believe your name is Irina.... Know this, you have intrigued me.... I find you quite... Interesting...."

      Dottore turns around, raising his hand. "Now.... Enough talk. I'll see what to do with you in Snezhnaya...." Irina grips onto her hydro vision and holds Aether's hand. "Now.... I do believe it's time.... It's been overdue. It's time to come home... Dyonisis." Everyone in the room turns towards her, everyone in shock. Dyonisis glares, "Leave everyone out of this!!! Especially Irina!" Dyonisis sighs. "Fine. I'll go back.... But don't expect me to stay for long." Irina watches in shock as Dottore leads Dyonisis out of the room, "Farewell.... Do expect me to see you soon, Irina.." After Dottore spoke his final words, he slammed the door shut on his way out.