• Secret love • {PT 2}

• Secret love •
{PT 2}

It has been around a week since me and Ben had started officially dating and it has been the best week of my life. Even though there isn't much to do on this island me and Ben would often go on some late night walks and just talk about random shit. Ben is the light to my life and I never ever want to lose that light because if I ever did I don't think I will ever find another light like him ever again. The two of us have been keeping it a low profile for the passed week making sure not to make it too obvious that we are dating to the others but in all honesty I don't think it's really working. They keep on asking us if we are dating but we wouldn't admit it, we can't, we aren't ready to tell them just yet.

I would often see either Brooklynn or Yasmina secretly spying on me and Ben while we are alone but me or Ben would always catch them before they could even get comfortable. Its pretty funny seeing the low and disappointing looks plastered on their faces when we would turn around and face them showing that we can indeed see what they are trying to do and that it won't work this time. I remember two days ago me and Ben were in our room alone just talking. Mid way through my mini rant Ben placed a small kiss on my lips completely shutting me up and as I was about to kiss him back everyone ran into our room with smiles on their faces. As fast as lightning I moved away from Ben and turned to face the others with a bright red face hoping they wouldn't see but of course they did and they just had to point it out.

"We got your guys!" Sammy shouted as me and Ben tried to play dumb which surprisingly worked. "Huh? Got us? Sammy what are you talking about?" Questioned the older one giving me a fake confused look almost making me burst out into a big fit of laughter but kept it in trying to play it off. "Sammy are you okay? Me and Ben were just talking, right Ben?" The other gave a reassuring nod of the head looking away from me and back to the group placing both his hands on his lap looking straight ahead. Brooklynn let out a big sigh before storming out of the room the others following close behind. Looking back at Ben I know couldn't contain my laughter as I bursted out laughing beginning to double over holding my stomach as it began to ache.

Soon after Ben also joined in on my obnoxious laughing but holding his sides as that also began to ache from how hard he was laughing. "Omg- did you see their faces? It's too funny" I said in between laughs of joy. Slowly we both stopped laughing and just stared at each other. "When do you think we should tell them about us?" Bens caring voice said as he moved closer to me taking hold of both my hands looking in my eyes with a gentle smile resting upon his face. "I'm not sure Ben. I don't think I'm ready just yet, can you give me a few days?" Ben nodded his head bringing me into a big warm hug. I rested my chin on his shoulder and closed my eyes just enjoying his warm embrace.

Now I am currently fixing up my bed as it has gotten messy from me moving about too much in my sleep as usual. Once I was finished tidying up the bed I walked out the small cramped room and into the small living room where Sammy, Yaz, and Brooklynn were all hanging out at. I walked over to them sitting down next to Sammy since that was the only left available spot left on the couch we found. "Morning guys, where are Kenji and Ben?" The three girls all gave each other a small smirk which confused me slightly but forgetting all about it as Yaz began to speak. "They are out picking berries because we ran out last night" smiling nodding my head I walked over to the shower seeing we had just enough water left for me to have a shower. "I'm going to take a quick shower!" I slightly shouted towards the three girls only for them to nod in understanding before drowning themselves back into their own conversations with each other. I smiled to myself slightly before walking back into my room picking out a simple black hoodie and light blue baggy jeans that we found in mainstreet before we encountered the T-Rex. Once I had all my stuff I walked into the shower quickly taking off my dirty clothes and placing them over the side of the shower ready for me to grab after my shower and place in the tall box were we put our dirty clothes in.