02 ⛧

𝟎𝟐 tear you apart

𝟎𝟐 tear you apart . 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

❝𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓.❞ I couldn't keep my wide eyes off her. I had walked into the band room during lunch; when my friends pissed me off it was a habit to go piss off and sit in the music room by myself. Today, sitting on the floor, skirt racked up to her thigh was Aldera High's little queen, Y/n. I fucking hated her. Some new girl comes in and just gets handed the fucking crown. The trashy girl exuded more confidence than me, for fucks sake. I couldn't blame her, she just walked in here and took everything over; number one in everything. She was unbeatable already, and I fucking despised her for it.

Sitting there on the floor next to the drum kits, my drum kits, she held a needle to her thigh, awaiting my response. "The fuck are you doing?!" -was all I croaked out in disdain. 

"DIY tattoos, want one?" She asked, smirking devilishly at me. I could wipe that grim smirk from her cheeky little face in a minute. 

I snarled, crossing my angry hands over my chest. She wiped the ink off her thigh, putting the needle down, finishing her shitty stick n poke of a star. "No." My face started blushing red, looking anywhere else but her revealed legs. "-And pull your skirt back down." I snarled.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips, a sound that seemed to echo with a hint of mischief. Reluctantly, I tore my gaze away from her, anticipating her approach. With each step she took, the sound reverberated, creating an unsettling aura. My eyes widened involuntarily as I finally glanced back down, only to be met with her piercing gaze—those intense, intimidating eyes that seemed to penetrate my very soul.