05 ⛧

𝟎𝟓 sex dope gold

𝟎𝟓 sex dope gold . 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃; 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒. No one, so far, regretted this game. They all got to watch as Denki and Sero shared a first kiss, proceeding Mina landing on Mineta and her almost crushing him to death. Too many people had bailed out of their go so a new rule was created; if you don't kiss your match you'd have to take dish duty for the next month. This made the next go even more tense. It was Izuku's turn. 

Katsuki couldn't keep his eyes off you for a second, watching your every movement. You noticed this, and now, you began to consider the fact that perhaps Katsuki thought more of you than a friend, it all kind of added up, he really was like your angry, yappy, but adorable little puppy. He watched you as you watched Izuku, that same devilish smirk staying on your lips the whole time, your sexy, blackened e/c eyes glaring at whoevers' turn it was, anticipating, piercing. His thoughts ran rampant thinking about making all that eyeshadow and liner drip down your face as he-...

"Ohhh, Y/n and Izuku have to kiss." Izuku couldn't help but turn bright red like a tomato. He'd never thought about you in that way before, but kissing you would definitely be the most erotic thing he could do tonight. In middle school, he could say he was one of the many admirers of yours but high school changed him into a more academically driven young man. Though, the thought of you both sharing your first kiss tonight resurfaced all that old tension.