07 ⛧

𝟎𝟕 I hate everything about you  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 and a bitter rivalry began to brew between you and Katsuki; He eventually stopped ignoring you, he couldn't bare to, but instead, he mocked you out of jealousy out of despise for your new best friend. What was once a friendship had morphed into animosity and hostility. 

In class, your conversations were now reserved for Shoto, your newfound best friend. The activities you used to enjoy with Katsuki, such as painting his nails black and sharing a passion for heavy music, were now replaced by moments shared with Shoto. However, deep down, you couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't the same as it had been with Katsuki. Your bond with Shoto lacked the same intensity and connection that you had shared with Katsuki.

As a result, you found yourself skipping the Friday and Saturday game nights to venture into the vibrant nightlife of clubbing. Returning home in the early hours of the morning, slightly intoxicated and clad in a mini skirt and crop top, you became a source of amusement for your dorm mates. They grew accustomed to your drunken antics during game nights, finding it amusing to play games with you in your inebriated state. Shoto, however, took on the role of caretaker, ensuring you settled comfortably into bed and providing you with water and headache pills to ease your hangovers. As long as you avoided drugs, he was willing to tolerate your occasional alcohol indulgence.

Remarkably, your academic performance improved during this time, as you and Shoto frequently studied together. This development irked Katsuki to no end, stoking his already simmering anger.

On Monday morning, you and Shoto entered the classroom together, unaware of the gossip that had circulated in the boys' locker room the previous night. 

As Shoto was changing out of his PE uniform, Denki, the electric blond, playfully interjected.

"So, Todoroki," Denki cooed, capturing the attention of his friends who eagerly awaited Shoto's response. "What's the deal between you and Y/n?"

Shoto's cheeks flushed a bright shade of red as he turned away, feeling the weight of their curious gazes. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he thought about you. "Well," he hesitated, a hint of excitement in his voice. "I've been considering making things official."