09 ⛧

𝟎𝟗 fine day

𝟎𝟗 fine day . 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏. Regret knotting in his stomach after calling you a bitch. His jealousy and anger took control of his emotions. He traced his hands on his face where you slapped him. He couldn't admit it but, that turned him on, a lot. "Fuck it." He snarled, getting out of his sheets.

a knock sounded on your door. It was 2 am in the morning. You groggily swung your door open, eyes wide in surprise as you saw the male, standing there, no emotion in those blood-red crimson eyes. You jolted in surprise as harsh lips met yours, a hand tightly wrapped around the back of your neck, pushing you in closer. Without thinking, you wrapped one arm around his back, the other tracing behind his neck up to the back of his head. You gripped his hair in your hand as he gently grabbed a fistful of yours. He slammed the door shut behind him, inching closer to your room as the kiss turned into a makeout.

Pulling away granted him a second to look into your eyes, the eyes that made his heart shrink in guilt for ever hurting you. "I'm sorry." Was all he softly spoke, faces inches apart. Your eyes widened in disbelief. Had Katsuki really swallowed his pride and apologized? You grabbed his face, aggressively kissing him again.

That night changed things inside of Katsuki, things he'd never thought would happen to him. Something inside of him just snapped. It was like you injected some Y/n drug right into his frontal lobe. It was like you cast a spell.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. Katsuki lay there, in your bed, watching your peaceful face. This time It was different, not through your window, not through the lens of a camera, not a printed picture, the real you. And, you were so fucking beautiful to him, he couldn't keep his eyes off you for a second. He watched your soft parted lips, your gentle eyes, your hair brushing over your face. "Sleeping fucking beauty." He gently leaned down to place a soft kiss on your forehead. He wrapped his arms back around you, a smirk dancing on his lips as he fell back asleep.

A sudden bang jolted you awake. Your eyes locked onto Katsuki, widening in shock. You couldn't remember whatever happened last night for Katsuki to be in your bed, laying with you.

"Y/n, are you in there?" A voice spoke from behind the door. Panic raced in your heart.

"Fuck," Katsuki softly groaned, waking up again with you in his arms

Quickly jolting up, you pushed Kastuki off you, causing him to fall onto the floor with a bang. He was shirtless, only clad in his pajama pants. You flustered bright red, this was the first time you saw how toned he really was. "Shit Katsuki!" You whisper-yelled. "Did we hook up last night?" A smirk danced on his smitten face.

"Y/n, we can't find Bakugo." The voice behind the door continued.

"Shit!" You squealed, hopping out of bed in panic. "Get under my bed, now!" Realizing you had slept next to him in only underwear you freaked out, quickly putting on a singlet forgetting about pajama bottoms completely.

Quickly swinging open the door, you were met with a concerned Todoroki. "What's wrong?" You nervously chuckled, trying to play it cool.

"Bakugo is missing." He solemnly spoke, his eyes narrowing at your form. He noticed how you held the door. "Kirishima can't find him."

"Oh yeah, haha." You nervously stuttered, thinking of an excuse. "That's right, he texted me saying he was going for a morning jog, no stress."

"That's a bit late for him; he's usually back sooner, it's 11 AM, Y/n." You nervously shrugged, feeling his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"I don't know, okay, Shoto? He said he was going later." You bit your lip, tightening your grip on the door.

"Y/n, where is he actually?" Shoto asked without hesitation.

"I said it, he's on a jog." You ran your hand through your messy hair, rolling your eyes.

"Let me see the text then." He crossed his arm over his chest, keeping his eyes glued onto you.

"Why?" You groaned in frustration. "Jesus, he's on a jog!" You spat, glaring back at the tall boy.

"I can smell him in here." You gasped, your heart sinking to the floor.

He tried barging in but you shoved him back. "Why do you care?" Pushing him out of your room, you glared at Todoroki. "You're not my boyfriend, Todoroki." Shoto felt his heart shatter into bits and pieces.

"Neither is he," He mumbled as you slammed the door shut in his face. Shoto's heart was now absolutely crushed. He stood there, his eyes glued on your door. He knew about everything.

Stepping back, your chest tightened in guilt. You didn't mean to be so mean to him, in all honesty. Your hostility was caused by the panic surging in you at the time, what would people think if they knew Katsuku stayed the night? Katsuki knew that the two of you didn't actually do anything that night, but he left you to think that, his cheeky pride getting in the way of the truth; it was just another way to keep you connected to him. An arm snaked around you, leaving gentle kisses on ur neck.

"Good morning, beautiful." Bakugo was so proud, everything was going exactly right; you rejected Todoroki and belonged to him only. He had you right where he wanted you; in his locks.

A/N

sorry if its a bit rushed guys I just wanted to get this out, Ive finally got some time off work so my friends and i r gonna go out and party a little and get shit faced LOL and i cant be writing this shit drunk + around them. when im back ill hope to release some new stuff here and on my other book. thanks for all the votes n support <33