10 ⛧

𝟏𝟎 covet

𝟏𝟎 covet . 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

the class was quiet, and for once you felt at peace. it was your elective class which neither Shoto nor Kastuki was in so it gave you a moment's break away from the tension. after last night, you ghosted Katsuki. it was clear that he had planned the entire thing out, to stage a hookup between you to prove something to Shoto, to get him away from you. sure, you liked Kastuki, but after everything Shoto did for you, it wasn't your intention to break his heart. the texts from Kastuki never stopped, it was surely true that he was obsessed with you. 

bzzt.

Katsuki

where's your classroom, I'm going to get you right now

He just couldn't leave you alone for a second. "Fuck," you grumbled under your breath. "Sir, may I use the bathroom?" you asked, with your hand raised in the air.

"Sure." Deftly leaving your classroom, you tip-toed down the halls, trying early to avoid the spikey blond searching for you. You didn't wanna face him right now, conflicted emotions peaking your anxiety. You were upset and rightfully so.

Taking a sigh of relief, you quietly closed the rooftop door, leaning your forehead against the wood in exhaustion. 

"Where do you think you're going, sneaky little slut?" A hand slammed harshly beside your head. You stood still, frozen. The cool crisp afternoon air was blocked by a warm, towering figure. His head gently dropped onto your shoulder, his free arm snaking around your waist. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He mumbled. The sound of your name escaping his lips left you in momentary shock, he never used people's names but right now, he used yours

"Bakugo?" You softly spoke, unsure of what was really happening.

His warm arm tightened gently around you, his head delving further into the crevice of your neck. "Please Y/n, please call me Katsuki." He placed gentle kisses on your neck, letting go of his grip against the door to fully wrap both arms around you.

"What's with you right now, Katsuki? What's going on?" He stiffened, leaving his warm face dug into your neck, you tried to turn to face him but he only held you tired to keep you facing away.

He stayed silent.

"Katsuki?" Soft sobs escaped his lips.

"I'm sorry." Your neck began feeling wet as barely audible sobs fled the ashen blond. 

You turned around to face him, cupping his face in your hands. His usually constant aggressive expression was replaced with a flustered and sad expression, gentle tears flowing from his face. Every ounce of anger and annoyance you held for the boy, slowly melted away, tricked by a drop of a tear.

The silent, sneaking whisper of coercion.

What people don't tell you is that being the object of someone's obsession is one thing, but being the object of someone's obsession and desire is inescapable. 

"It's okay, Katsuki." You sighed, gently kissing his lips. That little kiss you stole held his heart and soul.

- And like a deer in the headlights, he met his fate long ago.

none of this was Katsuki's fault, it wasn't his fault he was obsessed with you, he couldn't control it. In his eyes he viewed his life as a double-edged blade; a relationship where the girl is so perfect that it makes the male partner almost feel so ashamed of who he is.  

As Katsuki saw it, he was always the best, the greatest man to ever live, but you were a goddess who ascended all mankind in total.

At first, he'd do anything to escape the oxygen-cutting clasps around his throat, your gentle fingers wrapped there, keeping him in place. he tried escaping the drug you injected in his mind so that his every thought was about you. but eventually, he knew that'd never work, because he desired you, and he loved being in love with you no matter how much it hurt.

it was almost masochistic, with every breath you took riddling him of sanity even more. enough was enough, if you weren't his, perhaps he'd kill himself.

after all, who else would ever be able to live up to the feeling you gave him, what else would? nothing. no drug, no supermodel, no angel in the heavens could give him the kind of ecstasy you gave him with just a glance.

He couldn't try to fight the storm any longer, after all, he'd tumble overboard

and the tides will always bring him back to you

he'd kill for you, he'd die for you, fuck, he'd even live for you.

you're all he had left and as sad as it could have been, he loved it, he loved you.

the unfortunate thing is, that if you were to ever reject him, it wouldn't just be him that would have to die.

"𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄." His hot breath fanned your skin as each word danced darkly into your ear. "Y/n, you have to be mine." 

"And if I don't?" You whispered, your head falling down. Katsuki felt a surge of adrenaline course through his body, a sinister chuckle escaping his lips. a sudden force pushed you against the rooftop door.

"I wasn't asking, you know that you already are mine, just as I am yours, you know that you're stuck with me." His calloused hand gently caressed your soft face, cupping your cheek in his hand. With closed eyes, he kissed your forehead. "And on my deathbed, all I'll see is you."

"The life may leave my lungs, but my heart will stay with you."