1

-
Y/N was in the same grade as Kim Minji. They've been rivals for the longest time and they've never came to an agreement. The whole school knows that they have beef but they don't know why either. Y/N and Minji are the smartest students in the whole school but Y/N is just slightly smarter which is why they're rivals. They're currently in class which is first period. They have literally every period together.
-

Y/N POV:
-
I walked into first period. My head held high, and I made sure that my posture was good and that I looked confident as I walked in.

Everyone stared at me and I didn't care.

I sat next to Minji because we had assigned seats in this period and we were assigned to sit next to each other cause we were the smartest.

Everytime I saw Minji, I would feel an extreme sense of anger and hatred. Like, crazy type of hate.

My heart would feel like it would jump out of my chest, my hands would shake and sometimes even sweat. And my heart always felt this type of way, like I don't really know how to explain it.

Minji sighed loudly and rolled her eyes as I sat down.

"You know, Minji. You don't have to be so rude about everything. I honestly believe that you don't hate me. Like, you could literally have a crush on me or something right now and you could be acting like you hate me and you could be using the fact that i'm smarter than you to hate me as a cover up for the fact that you like me." I said as I took out all of my supplies out of my bad. Including pens, highlighters, and a notebook for notes.

She scoffed and just said "As if."

I smirked as I knew that I annoyed her like how I always do.

The teacher for the class period walked in and started talking.

"Alright class, quiet down. To start off the class, Id like to announce that we're going to be having a class project and you'll have partners. And no, you can not choose your own partner." He said.

The class booed playfully at hearing the news.

"Okay, enough booing, so the pairs will be...Yang Jungwon, paired with Sim Jake. L/N Y/N, paired with Kim Minji..." He added.

Me and Minji immediately looked at each other with the same disappointed face.

"Mr. Park, can I get a new partner? This one is too stupid." Minji said as she raised her hand and pointed at me.

I scoffed at what Minji said about me and I slapped her arm.

Mr. Park just shook his head no and
Minji just groaned.

"Bro, Im literally smarter than you." I said, with an attitude.

"Yeah, Yeah, get over it." She said.

"DID YOU JUST ADMIT THAT IM SMARTER THAN YOU?! Wow, you must be in love with me or something cause damn. But if you are, you're not really my type." I answered.

"And you think that you're my type? You must be crazy, cause bro, not even close. You look like a homeless person who got hit by a bus and then got banged by four men in one day." She responded, all in one breath.

My eyes widened and Minji just smirked.

I slapped her head and she glared at me.

"Payback." I said, under my breath.

"Whatever, what are we choosing for our project?" She asked.

"Well I think we should choose the poster." I answered.

"The poster? No way, that's way too easy." She responded.

"Minji, if we choose the the harder one, it'll probably take longer and it'll just be harder to get a higher grade. So, we should do the poster." I said, trying to convince her.

"Okay fine, whatever smarty pants." She mocked.
-
Me and Minji spent the whole class period arguing about what we should do for the poster and it made me tired and I genuinely didn't feel good.

Maybe it was cause I didn't eat anything or because I get tired easily, I don't know.
-
AFTER SCHOOL

I ran up to Minji and tapped her shoulder.

She turned around and stared at me blankly, waiting for me to say something.

"We have to work on the project, so cancel your plans if you have any." I said.

"Uh, Okay..now?" She asked.

"Yes, now! Duh." I answered.

I started walking away towards my house and Minji just followed along and we walked in silence.
-

TBC

hi new story and ik it's a plot that's used a lot but 😧✋