12

i'm so obsessed with beabadoobee bro.

MINJI POV
-
After I finished taking a shower, I walked out of the bathroom and came face to face with Y/N.

"Hi," I said as I stood in front of her.

"Hi..If you want, you can use my hair dryer." Y/N said before grabbing my hand and taking me to her room.

She showed me where it was and handed it to me.

"Hold on." She said before looking for an outlet and she plugged the hair dryer in the outlet.

Y/N signaled for me to sit in the chair and so I did.

She grabbed the hair dryer from me and turned it on.

Then, she started drying my hair for me.

I started to get that feeling in my stomach again..

I've never felt this way, only with Y/N of course.

She always made me feel some type of way no matter what she did.

When she simply looked at me with those eyes..I felt like I was going to melt.

When she finished drying my hair, she turned off the hair dryer and said, "Done!" in a really cute way.

I stood up from the chair and turned to look at her.

"You're really pretty.." I said all of a sudden and cupped her cheeks.

"What are you doinggg?" She asked as she giggled.

"Kissing you, duhh!" I said before leaning in and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

After I pulled away, she gave me that really cute smile that she always gives me.

Suddenly Y/N's mom knocked on the door and called out for her.

"Y/N, your father is arriving in a couple of minutes! Get downstairs to greet him!" She said.

Y/N smiled even wider as she looked extremely excited.

"Minji, you get to meet my dad!" She said as she held my hands tightly.

"Really?!" I asked as I tried to keep the same energy.

"Mhm! Come on!!!" She said as she held my hand and brought me downstairs.

She interlocked our fingers as we sat on the sofa, waiting for her father to arrive.

How come I've never seen him? Why was he never home until now? Was it because of his job or something? I asked myself.

Then, someone knocked on the door.

Y/N was smiling widely as her mom went to go open the door.

The door opened and Y/N squealed cutely.

I chuckled because of how cute she looked right now.

There's no way that my girlfriend was Y/N, the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen.

Then, her father walked in.

Woah. He's really tall. I thought to myself.

He's actually pretty handsome too.

Y/N immediately ran up to him and hugged him.

I just stood there a bit awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Y/N squealed again and started almost screaming.

"Dad! I missed you so much, how was the trip?!" She asked her father.

Her dad chuckled. "I missed you too sweetheart! It was a good trip, I just missed you and your mother of course." He said as he hugged Y/N back.

Then, he looked at me. "Oh, is this a friend of yours Y/N?" He asked.

Then Y/N looked at me and stood next to me. She interlocked our fingers and looked at her father, then at me.

"Actually, she's my girlfriend." Y/N said as she had a smile on her face.

Her father looked surprised but he looked proud and he smiled. "Girlfriend, huh?"

"Mhm!" She said.

Then, Y/N's father looked at me, probably waiting for me to introduce myself.

I bowed and then introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Minji..Kim Minji." I said nervously.

He extended his hand for me to shake it and so I did.

"Nice to meet you Minji. Take care of Y/N, alright? You seem like a good kid." He said as he gave me a kind smile.

I nodded and gave him a slight smile. I was a bit skeptical though.

I'm confused. Usually dads don't accept this kind of stuff. Or was it just my dad?

"Dad, is it fine if Minji stays here for a while? Like..A couple of days?" Y/N suddenly asked her father.

"Of course. Stay as long as you'd like Minji." Y/N's father answered.

I bowed and then showed my gratitude. "Thank you sir."

He nodded before going into the kitchen with Y/N's mom.
-

GO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @kminjisgirlfriend and go look at my story or my highlight called "dora" once i follow back for a face reveal🙈