2

-
Y/N and Minji walked to Y/N's house in silence. Neither of them talked throughout the whole walk.
-

Y/N POV
-

We arrived to my place and we were immediately greeted by my mom.

"Y/N-ah, you're home! Just in time for dinner. Who do we have here?" She asked, talking about Minji.

"She's a classmate." I answered.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked Minji.

Minji smiles while bowing and introducing herself.

"Hello, I'm Minji. Y/N's classmate." She told my mom.

"Ohhh, so you're THE Minji, huh?" She said, in a teasing voice as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Mom...stop it..." I said, my face a bit red from embarrassment.

"I'm THE Minji?" Minji asked as her raised her eyebrows.

"Uh no, different Minji.." I lied.

"Yeah sure, whatever." She responded.

"Anyways, girls. Would you like to have dinner before heading upstairs?" My mother asked.

I looked at Minji and she just nodded a bit so I said yes to my mom.

We ate with my mother at the table and my mom and Minji seemed to get along well and for some reason it seemed as if my mom liked Minji a bit too much.

I think that because she said that it would be nice to have someone like Minji as her daughter in law...

As if, me and Minji would never make a good couple.

I mean, Minji is pretty but she's not my type and her ego is just way too high.

Her personality is also just a no for me because i'm not even rude, i'm only rude to others when they're rude to me so...

Anyways, after we were done eating Minji offered to help my mom clean up which was a bit odd because I've never seen Minji do anything like that cause she always seem to be a narcissist but whatever.

While Minji helped my mom clean up, I went upstairs to my room and I prepared the stuff we needed for the project.

Minji eventually came upstairs to my room and we started with the project and surprisingly we didn't disagree on a single thing.

That didn't change the fact that I hated her though.

Well maybe I don't hate her, but I tolerate her I guess.
-

MINJI POV

We were doing our project when I noticed that Y/N seemed a bit out of it.

Her skin looked pale and her lips turned pale too.

They weren't like that earlier in class and they just usually aren't that pale.