6

Y/N POV
-
I overheard Hanni and Minjis conversation, obviously not on purpose though. They were being so damn loud though so-

Anyways, I just walked closer and tapped Minjis shoulder.

"Wha-" Minji said as she turned around and saw me.

"My friends wanna go on the disco pang pang, they said to ask you and your friend group if you guys wanna come with." I said.

That was a lie, I asked my friends if I could come invite them to come with us.

Mostly cause of Minji though, of course.

I honestly don't even know what's going on. I've just been doing thing irrationally lately without actually thinking about it and I don't know why.

Minji looked at Hanni and Hanni told the rest.

Everyone agreed and we got of the ride.

"Hey you!" The announcer called out to Minji.

"The pretty one with the nice clothing!" The man said again.

Minji finally looked up and was confused by what the man was gonna say.

"Sit next to that other pretty girl." He said as he pointed to me.

Minji slowly got up and sat next to me.

She didn't look mad but she looked like she had an attitude.

If she doesn't like me, then why did she kiss me on that night?!

Damn, I seriously can't forget about that kiss.

The thing was about to start so we held on to the railings behind us tightly as we made sure to sit correctly and everything.

It started easy, the thing only span in circles.

But eventually, it got faster and I began to lose my grip on the railing and I was sliding toward Minji.

"Shit, sorry.." I mumbled, hoping that she would hear me.

"GRAB ONTO HER!" The announcer teased.

But before Minji or I could do anything, I moved cause of the disco pang pang and I somehow ended up straddling Minjis lap. 🏃🏻‍♀️

"WHAT THE F-" I was trying to finish before Minji and I made eye contact and Minji put her arm around my waist to stop me from moving or falling.

We stayed quiet as we looked at each other the whole time and never broke eye contact.

"Why did you kiss me that night?" I quietly asked Minji.

"..I think I like you. I can't stop thinking of you, ever. I just, I couldn't tell you cause of my father, if he found out..we would have to break up and he would make sure that we never spoke to each other ever again..And, I've been pretty confused about my sexuality." She said.

"And I'm sorry for running away that day when we literally made out, I was having a goddamn gay panic..I really enjoyed that kiss though." She added as she chuckled.