7

MINJI POV
-
"Where were you?" Father asked immediately as I walked in the front door.

"I went to the fair with a couple of friends.." I answered honestly.

"Were there any boys there?" Father asked.

"Umm, well.." I started.

"JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, WERE THERE ANY BOYS?!" He asked again.

I flinched a bit at his sudden change in tone but responded either way.

"Yes father, there were a couple of boys too.." I responded.

I felt a hard sting on my cheek as my father slapped me.

Ouch. I thought to myself as I put my hand on my cheek where he slapped me. My cheek was probably red...

Although he slapped me on the cheek, I felt something running down my nose.

I gently dabbed the back of my hand under my nose and looked at it and of course, it was blood.

"Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath, hoping that my father didn't hear me.

"What did you say?" Father asked as he grabbed me by the chin and made me look at him in the eyes.

"Nothing.." I said, avoiding eye contact.

"I HEARD YOU SAY SOMETHING, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" Father asked again.

"Noth-" I was about to finish but before I could, my father slapped me again.

My nose started bleeding more profusely.

I pinched my nose and began walking to the kitchen to grab paper towels.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Father asked once again as he stopped me by grabbing me by my wrist.

I glared at him before pulling my wrist away from his grip.

"I'm done with your shit." I finally said before getting a couple of napkins for my bleeding nose and walking out of the house.

As I walked farther and farther away from the house, I heard father screaming my name and telling me to go back.

To be honest, I didn't really know where I was going and I was just walking to wherever my legs led me.

And I'm guessing that's why I ended up in front of Y/N's house.

I found myself at the front door, about to knock but before I could, someone opened the door.

"Hi," I said as Y/N opened the door.

"Hi..Wait, aren't you supposed to be at home? You were literally getting scolded on the phone by your dad!" She said.

"Don't worry, I went home for a bit." I answered reassuringly.

"And why exactly are you here? Not in a rude way of course.." Y/N asked.