8

guys this is a sus chapter so plz prepare yourself😪 get some holy water after this okay‼️😣 (i literally have to go to church later today either way)😇

MINJI POV
-
I was nervous.

I don't know what came over me but I suddenly felt the urge to do more than just kiss Y/N..

Maybe that's why I told her to take her shirt off and how I ended up straddling her lap.

I didn't want to be like my father so I asked Y/N something.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah." Y/N said as she nodded her head yes.

I was honestly a little scared because I've never actually wanted to do these kinds of things until now.

I was always scared because I thought that everyone was like my father.

But I know that Y/N isn't like my father.

Y/N is obviously so much better than that, she would never be like him.

"This is..My first time." Y/N said as I began kissing down her jaw and neck.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. And if you need me to stop, tell me. Or if you need a break, tell me." I responded.

Y/N nodded. My hand made its way to her back and I unhooked her bra quickly.
-
Y/N POV
-
Woah.. I said to myself as Minji unhooked my bra with one hand with ease.

I'll be honest, I have wondered how Minji was with these types of things but I didn't expect us to actually do it.

Then, Minji began to unzip my pants and we held eye contact as she did it.

"Is this okay?" Minji asked again.

I quickly nodded.

Minji then pulled her shirt over her shoulders and she completely took it off.

Woah, she's so pretty.

Then, she pulled my jeans along with my underwear down to my ankles.

"Are you getting wet for me Y/N-ah?" Minji whispered in my ear.

I slowly nodded as I bit my bottom lip, ready for whatever came next.

Then she smashed her lips onto mine.

She made little circles on my stomach with her finger as she kissed me.

I'll admit, it did turn me on a little more for some reason.

The way her touch made me shiver everytime.

"Are you ready?" Minji whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I responded.

"I want you to beg me to fuck you
Y/N." Minji said.

My cheeks flushed a dark shade of red as I realized what she said.

"Beg." Minji said.

"Please.." I finally complied.

"Please what?" Minji asked.

"Please fuck me Minji." I answered quietly, obviously embarrassed.

"Why should I?" Minji asked.

"Because..I need it." I said, my voice a bit shaky.

"Good girl." Minji said as she gave me a quick peck.

Then, she started rubbing my clit in circles which caused me to let out a slight moan.

It was weird, I've never felt this way.

My body felt really warm all of a sudden.

Then, Minji inserted a finger in me.

Suddenly, I let out another moan.

It felt like I couldn't even control the sounds that I made.

-

next chapter there's more cuz wattpad keeps kicking me out the app when i try to type more stuff😒 also sorry if it's bad😔