{Chapter 2}

Huh hello?

I see tons of people around me scared for lives whether or not I'd be safe or not.People worried sick and asking doctors if I was going to need any surgery of the sorts.

Never mind.

"Hello?Alex?"

What I actually see is me on my friend Ash's couch.

"Yo."

"Where's Quackity?"I ask

"That should be the least of your concerns.Look down."

Just as my bandmate asked me to I look down.I'm wearing a futuristic ankle bracelet.

"Cool.Was never really into sci-fi stuff  but cool."

"No Will your on house arrest!"

"ohhh"I say with realization

"This is why none of your family members agreed to letting you into their houses."Ash says jokingly?

"Just because I made ONE family member get her drinking addictions back doesn't mean anyone else it next!"

"Wait what?" Ash turns his head sideways.

"Oh yeah remember my step-sister?"

"WHAT?!"

"Nah nah we didn't do anything I just got her into her drinking again ,then she got run over."I say with calmness because obviously I would never do something so illegal!

"Like that's any better."Ash rolls his eyes

"How's the band?"I ask

"We're great actually! Wanna smoke?"

"Uh no thanks,I'm a non-smoker now sorry."

"Pussy."Ash mumbles under his breath as he goes to get his phone.

"I heard that!" I shout through the corridors

"I don't care loner!"Ash shouts back.

Ash comes back with a phone in hand.He snaps a picture of me.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

"I'm riding a cart to herobrine that's what.Ugh that wasn't even funny!That's it I'm getting a fag!"

Ash walks over to who knows where.When he's not looking I quickly grab his phone to check,basically everything.But most importantly,how Quackity was doing.

Ash comes back.

"lol ur gay."

"Right back atcha stoner."I roast him (lol-The Author)

"Wanna watch TV or..?"Ash asks me expectingly

"I would say no but last time I said that I got knocked out so..."

"Okie Dokie Literature Club!"

"How do you even know that game?" Okay but seriously of all people I didn't expect Ash Kabosu of all people to know the game.

He shrugs

We watched TV.It was boring but it did get me thinking about somethings like,In the spiderverse,does spidersoot exist?Also I wonder how many people in total I've traumatized or how many divorces have I caused?As we were watching TV someone finally opened their mouth,it was Ash.

"Oh by the way,Your going to trial in 2 days."

"WHAT?!"My shout must've reached the roof tops by then.How?

"What..?You must've known you were gonna go someday!"Kabosu admits

"I thought I was too quiet to be caught!"

"Wilbur,just because your twitch chat is always silent that doesn't mean you are."He giggles before spilling some coke

"Ugh!This is all Quackity's fault! If he never held my hand like that then I would have never been put on trial!"

Ash pats my shoulder

"Welp!I'm gonna take a nap before I head out!"He says sleepily

"Where?"

"Your moms house.No seriously,theres some documents I have to get for you for your trial."

"No!"Ash was high so that meant you could've trust anything this man said.

"Yeah you're right I'm going to Stacy's.."

"Who..?"Stacy was the name of one my clients.That all I can remember that name from,and I know everyone in this city so it can only be her.Or maybe that one stripper from like 10 years ago I met,but she's probably dead now.

"My ex-girlfriends college roomates brothers friend!You know Stacy!"

"Doesn't ring a bell Ash."

"Oh you know! Stacy!"

"Stacy..my client from like a month ago?"

"The one with the weird smell,ew no of course not."Ash said holding his nose as if he could smell in the room itself.