#Chapter 8#

The drive back was quiet.Ash held the wheel with rage-filled veins.Knowing he was helping such an apathetic,harsh person.Toby and Tommy were still shell-shocked from all they the had seen that day.And me,well I was surprised anyone could even bare to be as near to me as they were.The car had stopped.

"That was something."Tommy broke the silence

"I don't wanna be here anymore!!"Toby shouted. He called an Uber to take him home.

"Uhm Tommy,you sure you want to stay with him?"

Tommy opened his mouth,then closed it.Thinking about whether or not to stay with this criminal and his stoner sidekick.

"I'll-I'll stay here,thanks."

The door to Ash's apartment reminded me of a time where everyone I've ever cared for didn't know of all the accidents my broken mind bent me into doing.

"I'm sorry"I spat.

"Sorry for what?Being the world's biggest dick?"Ash said

"Yes,and for what I did to you.It was the visions!"

"What visions.."I could tell Ash was struggling not kill me on the spot.

I sat down,Ash did the same.

"I have these visions.They pop up randomly and I don't know why I have them."

"Visions of what though?"Ash questioned.

Oh yeah and Tommy was also there,but he sat down patiently.Intrigued by the new information he's received.

"A double life almost.I'm famous and Quackity and are friends?"

"Then why were you trying to punch him?"Ash said

"It was in minecraft.Lore though.Apperently I had a daughter?"

"Daughter?"Tommy chuckled

"Hah! If I was your daughter I would probably kill myself before I turned 5!"He added

I gave Tommy a death stare.

"Well in the visions I was actually a good person.No criminal record,no drug use other than some past vaping.And my daughter and I had a good relationship!"I said

"Yeah right."Ash rolled his eyes.

"Are you being for real?"Tommy queried

"Yes,Yes I am."

"Wil,look at me."Tommy demanded

"Are you being for real?"

"YES!"

My voice raised.Tommy  immediately covered himself in a blanket while Ash stood in front of him as a human shield.

For the first time in my life I had a mirror of who I was in front of me.What I saw has was a  cold-hearted snake. I left to my room. I needed to think for a bit.

"Wilbur! WILBUR!!" Tommy shouted

"Shh...you don't want another case for him, don't you?" Ash said