The Pre-Trial

I walked into the jury room.Every single eye was staring at me. People's gossiping mothers and their loud-mouthed children.I gazed at every body I could see.None of them being Quackity. Until...

"Hey loser!"He mouthed at me with his bruised face that elegantly matched mine. I winked at him with my scarred eye. He winked back the same way. His wings made little flutters when I walked in.I couldn't tell wether he was exited to see me or my "reign of terror" end. But I hoped it was both. I sat down in a seat.

The Pre-trial had begun.

"Hello,boys,girls,and everyone in between. And Welcome to Wilbur Soot's Arraignment." Sapnap/Nick had greeted everyone.

"Today we will discuss the charges on him."George intervened.

"We may now call Amanda Quintes to the court."

As they said that I turned back to see my ex-wife Amanda walking towards the podium. Her black-eyed gaze gave a shiver down my spine.I also turned to see a camera. Which made Ash completely powerless.

"Hello everyone,I am Amanda Quintes and my cause of action for filing this is because I believe that Wilbur is responsible for the murder of my dear friend, Jessica Atikison."

Sapnap turned to me. "So what do you plead?"

Toby and Tommy immediately put their attention to me

"I say guilty."Toby suggested

"Non!You'll spend a while in there anyways!"Tommy said

I raised my hand when I made my descision.

"I plead not guilty."

"yes!" tommy gloated

"sorry wrong time?"

the courts giggled a bit.

"SILENCE!" George shouted.

"Please show us your discoveries 'mam" Sapnap demanded

"Okay." Amanda answered

A video showed on the projector. It showed a girl. Jessica. She was simply sipping a coffee next to a lake in what seemed familiar to me.A shape came out of the trees behind her.

"Hello! Hello!" I announced on the video

"Oh hi Wil!" The girl in the video seemed so innocent. I couldn't even believe myself I might've killed her.

"Let me guess you want a picture?" Video me says. He takes out a katana and...

Stabs her 20 times with it.

Every stab more pain inducing than the last.

I did that

I MURDERED HER.

Tears begin to form.

No no I can't cry now. Finally! The video had ended. Suddenly,all across the room,there was eyes more stary that before. people were crying. Even Tommy had his hand in a fist. Damn.

"Where did this take place miss Quintes?" Nick asked

"The Japanese History Interactive Museum. March 2nd, 2023."

"Hm."George shrugs

"Mr.Soot was this a malfeasance?"Nick asked me

I didn't know what to respond.It definitely was me having one of those visions or whatever it is but did was it really on purpose?

"N-n-yes?"I spurted

"Yes or no Mr.Soot?"Nick repeated

"Yes."

"So you plead guilty now?"Nick and george said in unison.They gave each other smiles from the accidental jinx.

"No no no!Wil!!"Tommy whispered to me angrily

"YES."I projected

"Okay,We now call-hm let me see..Ash Kabosu,Joe Goldsmith,and Mark Boardman to the stand."