[Chapter 6]

Ash nodded. The second he did I realized something. I looked back to check, YES! The camera was still there! Which means Ash can't talk.Unless he wants his career to die with me.

"Our first case that we would like to bring to the stage,is this video."Joe said.

Nick handed Joe the remote to turn on the projector,and before I knew it,the video at started.The video was boring at first,just a normal band practice.Ash was connecting some wires to something,Joe was trying to find his drum sticks,again,and Mark was marking.Being Mark or something.And I,I was looking off the distance.Unlike last time I remember what I saw,it was my friend Philza and I playing Minecraft together.The difference from when we usually do that is that there were other people there.Fans and other players on the server.After looking into the distance I finally say something.

"Quackity you son of a- COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"I walk over to Ash,pushing him onto the couch.

Ash's voice was muted but he seemed distressed.

"DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!" I say as I punch Ash in the face.

The clip ends.

Of course it wasn't as traumatizing as seeing myself stab someone 20 times but knowing I did that still kind of hurt.Ash looks on the verge of tears,probably reliving the whole ordeal.What a crybaby .(melanie martinez refrence?)

"This is the next one."Joe announces

There was 5 videos in total.The one of me punching Ash.One of me  punching  the shit out of mark,one of me threatening  the trumpet girls with a knife and lastly,some little playlist of me manipulating Ash into thinking his ex-girlfriend wanted to get back with him and me even watching him secretly when he actually used his brain and found out was a prank.

"Look,we don't even have to do an actually trial,I just sentence you,life,for being a total dickhead."George said while rolling his eyes. Little brat.

"Wait Can I make some commentary?!"Dream/Clay said,raising his hand up.

"Of course!"George responded.

"Why was Wilbur's excuse half of the time 'for lore'"? 

"That's for him to answer.Wilbur?"George tilted to me.

"I-I don't.."I felt so small here.All eyes on me,in a bad,bad way.I've only felt this way a few times in my life.

"You don't know? Okay boomer."George scoffed

"I'm literally older than you!"I corrected him.

"Uh huh whatever.I'd like to call Clay Dream to the stage!"George called out.