.....

Zim stood there, frozen in place as the Tallest laughed and spoke as though nothing could ever go wrong in the universe. Everything the two said seemed to go in one ear and out the other, as humans would say, before everything they said got muted in Zim's head. The irken invader felt numb to everything around him. That is, until Red and Purple seemed to notice him and spoke, however Zim didn't hear them, he was to focused on processing what he heard before they hung up.

Zim's POV:

....what? But....this....lies. THEY'RE LIES!...right? They weren't the real Tallest. They can't be!

Zim tried contacting the Armada again but instead of the usual wait, the words "blocked contact" appeared on screen.

Why is this happening to Zim? WHYYYY!

"MASTAAAAA I MADE WAFFLESSSSSS!" My SIR shouts as he slams a plate on a table in the corner of my lab.

"I'm.not.hungry.Gir." I state between clenched teeth.

"B...but MASTAAAAA!" The robot screeches as he fails his arms around, somehow, crying. My head starts to ache as I put on my human disguise and leave. The SIR's cries heard all the way to the front door of my "house."

If I'm not meant to conquer this dirt planet, then what can I do? I can't go back to Irk. I can't go....anywhere. If Zim can't conquer planets and be an invader to carry out my tallest orders...

Who is Zim?