Filthy worms:

Zim's POV:

"Disgusting! ALL OF THEM! Look at the germs you blind worm!" I yell at the hooman sitting on the bench with a burger. Grease drenched fingers and clothes that clearly are to small, hardly covering anything as the "food" meant to go in his month falls EVERYWHERE but there. The hooman man just looks at me before going back to his sandwich. I give a 'pft' sound before stomping off 6 feet away from his filth zone, and just stood there glaring at him before deciding to sit on the bench across from him.

The disgusting worm FINALLY stands up and leaves, though I have no intention of sitting back on the germ infested bench again. Now that he's gone I am the only one in this park aside from the "animals" around the area.

After some time(who cares how long) I focus my attention on a random creature fighting another one of it's kind. I believe it's called a squirrel. Easily turning against it's people over mere food! THE AUDACITY!

"DISGUSTING!" I shout as loud as possible while pointing at the creatures.

"Um.....Zim?" I froze in place at the sound of my name. My attention falling onto a VERY tall hooman with glasses. Dib.

"WHAT?"

"Are you-.....what are you doing?" He sits down beside me on the bench, and he places his hi-skool bag beside him. I glare at his actions but nothing more.

"Really?" Dib stink stares at me. Is this a challenge? DOES THE STINK THINK I AM WEAK?! I stare back at him while widening my eyes as much as possible.

"You really are a weirdo Zim. But why weren't you at skool?" Dib laughs at me.

"WHO ARE YOU TO LAUGH AT THE ALMIGHTY ZIMMMMMM!" I question as I stand on the bench and wave my arms around in an intimidating manner.

"I think it'd be weirder if I didn't laugh at the way you were just looking at me without blinking." This xnzjznzjzj.

"Zim doesn't need to say anything to the hooman stink named DIB!"

"Riiight... look Zim there's something I've been meaning to discuss with you, but haven't been able to." I watch as Dib makes an expression that, for some odd reason, makes me uneasy.

"We've known eachother for years Zim, and we've been fighting throughout that time. I've grown to notice how futile your plans are, alongside my efforts to defeat you, are. I think we should cease this pointless fight we have. Plus we're about to graduate hi-skool, and I think it best to focus more on where we're going now." What?....this......why?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ZIMMMMM!

"WHYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyYYYYYY?!" I shout 'at the top of my lungs' as hoomans would say. I clench the hair to the wig I am wearing as I walk away from the bench.

"THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING! Where did it all go wrong?! ASAAHAHHAHAHHHHHAAA!" I start pacing back and forth. First the Tallest abandon me and now Dib stink no longer wishes to be my enemy! What next?! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?!

"ZIM?!" I stop when Dib grabs me by my wrist. Why?.....why Zim?

"Look I didn't mean to... I just wanted to stop this pointless war we're in! Can't we.....I don't know be friends? I really don't get what your people want from this planet anyway! I think they'd be fine without this ball of dirt if they really cared they would've sent more irks years ago!" I feel 'tears' start rolling down my face at the mention of my Tallest. Why is Zim so weak?! No wonder the tallest don't see any use for me anymore I can't even conquer one planet!

"I- you- hey-!" I don't fight Dib's hold on my wrist. The most sickening part of this situation is the fact that I am currently crying into his shirt. I will deny this happening later on! ZIM IS NOT WEAK! ZIM ISN'T! THEY LIE!

"Zim? What's wrong?"

"The tallest.....no longer want Zim!"

Why am I confiding in this filthy human worm?