PROLOGUE

NOTE: Read the description to understand story
______________________________________

The people they're involve with this time is a businessman.

A businessman who worshipped the god of death. Him and his family were sort of like a cult. Since there's no such thing as god of death in that earth.

The god of death was the one that helped them from collapsing, thus worshipped said god.

The family had a small shrine meant for their worshipped god inside their villa.

In other words, that's where the cale and company be popping out.

***

>>> Time skip

Cale and company now are staying at one of the villas of the family, the biggest and most luxurious one.

Since the base is supposed to be powerful and influencial, one that no one would go against and everyone abide by their own law, except when outside, they decided to create an organization like that of a mafia, but the main base in korea.

And cale being cale, already decided to make the family own the organization.

They'll be the owners on the outside but work under cale on the inside.

And it's called, " The G&M ", organization. Name credits to his precious little devils.

( The great & mighty organization : P  )

***

>>> Time Skip

Cale became a model.

How did that happen you may ask?

Let's find out!