Although Cale found out of it, he didn't tell his kids and have the videos and pictures taken down without their knowledge. He was trying to clean the mess in secret.

Although it will not erase the memories of those who already saw.
But at least there's no more lingering proofs leaked online.

He, himself, wasn't doing so good. He's been receiving interview offers and reporters were all around his place and the company.

Although he already thought of a plan to calm the situation a bit, he's still waiting for something.

The people involved themselves, well mostly just his kids. To tell him, themselves.

It was their problem after all, he has to hear their thoughts of it as well.

But, honestly, they have two options, unlike the others.

In others' case, it's their career and life. Whilst for them, they have enough money to get away from here no problem. Plus none of them are in love with their current work. So there's really no problem in not fixing this mess.

So... they can choose to clean up this mess, and everyone will be happy. Or...! run away from this mess, no problem!

Yhey! The best and less problematic choice!

If cale were to choose, he'd definitely choose the latter. The easy way *thumbs up!

But, of course... It's his kids' choice to make. Sigh... 'I don't know the situation yet, guess I'll find it out from them', cale didn't bother inquiring for how this situation came to be. He wanted to hear it directly from the ones involved.

Why bother listening to stupid rumors which may contain false information, when he can hear it directly from the culprit of this mess, himself.