10: the servant sus

They just sat there frozen, not knowing what to do...

'how could this happen...?'

'For only a mere video... one stupid video... It became this huge of a mess...'

'anyone and everyone involved with us are being targeted...'

Depressing atmosphere surrounding the trio who're in a daze. It seems this is too much for even young geniuses such as theirselves. I guess no matter how extraordinary a child is, in the end, they're still just a child.

The servants and maids had been trying to avert their attention for the past hours, but it was all in vain. It seems they feel too much responsibility for this incident, that they couldn't even rest their minds, otherwise guilt will eat them alive.

There was nothing they could do. They also feel guilty. They were the ones encouraging them to use social media. If they hadn't done so, perhaps, the modeling idea wouldn't reach them, and perhaps, just perhaps, none of this would've happened.

The thought alone left a heavy burden in their hearts. They couldn't bring themselves to calm them down, if they already refused. They were at fault, too.

They could only look down in shame.

'forgive us...young masters and young miss. This is our fault.',some in a brink of tearing up. Forcing them to leave the current area, and distract themselves with other things.

***

Knock, knock, knock!

Grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Um, please excuse me. But young masters and young miss, Lord Cale will be a little a late tonight. He ask for you to have dinner first.",looking a little hesitant, as if there's more to it, but is reluctant to continue.

They were already depressed as is, the servant couldn't bring himself to burden them any further.

"What is it? Speak.", On demanded, her brothers also anticipating his next words. The servant was quite shocked. They truly were incredible, they understood instantly. 'as expected'

The trio now have serious expressions. He could tell they were tensed, as well as the other servants. Seeing this, he paused for a bit, before wearing a bright smile. "Nothing, young miss. It's just, dinner is ready. Please prepare.",with that, he bowed and immediately left.

He managed to get a glimpse of their expressions, it was that of unsatisfaction. But he ignored it. They are too matured to set problems aside. He knows they will only force their brains to come up with solutions for problems too much for them.

'heh!', the kids truly arouse him curiosity.

'I just hope Lord Cale have better plans to stop this nonsense.' looking fired up with a hint of madness, as he walked away from the scene. It an expression unsuitable for mere servants. This one seems a little too attached to the trio. As if he would kill for them.

_________________________________________

Sorry I don't get it, either. I didn't realize I ran out of drafts, so made this one. But perhaps I'm too hungry to think, right now. Peace ✌️!!!