Although Raon failed to be specific with his words or orders, the make up artist was smart enough to know what to do.

And Raon's greatful for that.

All people that makes the decision are currently in a discussion in one room. Cale was not here, the kids claiming he allows whatever they decide and want so it was fine and if ever, they'll take responsibility.

***

>>> After Running out

Raon first found his Uncle or the father of the family. "Uncle!", he called out.

"Oh, Raon-nim", happily responding to Raon. "What seems to be the matter? Hmm?",he crouched down while giving Raon a gentle smile.

" I want the boy!"

...

It was like time froze. The people around were looking dumbfounded, which confused our cute little dragon-nim.

"The boy!",he exclaim again. "I want him to be apart of this collab as well!"

There were silent, 'Oh...',in understanding. And from that, time continued like normal. <3

"I don't care what theme it is! He has to be in it as well!", looking all determined. The man was confused by this, but thought of it as just Raon being Raon. Shrugged the strange turn of events, and went to work, after ensuring the young one.

"Yes, Raon-nim. I shall arrange it ASAP"with a low bow.

Raon instantly brighten up from that.

***

Back to the current situation >>>

The photographer, the uncle, the boy, and the henituse siblings.

"Ahem!", clearing his throat. "So... The theme I have come up with is, The G&M trio and friends.", observing the reaction of the people currently in the room. "You said, you'd be fine with anything, so that's what I have come up with. Ehem, ehem..."

The trio looks at each other, then nods. "We're fine with it".

"Good.", looking at the boy. "And you're also fine with that?"

The boy was currently in a daze. Earlier he was fighting with this new model who stole his role, and now... He's in a room, back to model for the company, asked if he agreed to join in. He was honestly surprised. Usually, once out, they never change their minds.

The photographer was a famous one, and is quite picky with whom he works with --and yes, he was so great that he has the luxury to be picky-- he's known to never change his mind, once he decided. So this turn of events is truly shocking news. He didn't know this certain photographer was this company's photographer. That's why he tried to object and take back his position.

When he finally took the time to observe. He completely understood why he was immediately kicked out. The G&M trio... They truly looked like fairytale characters. Their looks alone were enough to make great adjustments and solely focus their attention on them. They were worth that much. And someone whom the famous photographer would gladly waste him time on.