Side Story

The company offered Cale a Huge amount of money, to show off his appeal sex appeal. And will receive an even bigger amount when it became successful.

Although tempted, Cale refuse, reasoning that he has children.

So staff look at each other, and nodded, as if planning something.

***

"Daddy you should do it!!!"³

'what the-?!'

"But it looks cool!!!"

"I bet you can do better!"

"I bet your fan girls would be head over heels for you!",On have a bunch friend girls, and as much as she only wants Cale's for them siblings --well it's not like I'll bring them home to see dad or something -- she likes teasing them.

Staring intently with puppy dog eyes, as if saying, WE. ARE. NOT. BACKING. DOWN!.

'Sigh... Since when did they learn to control me...?', rubbing his temples, contemplating.

"You think...? It's just cool...?", eyebrow raised.

"YES!",the answered enthusiastically.

'hmm...'

Still not tht convinced, he asked the staff what they showed them.

'oh...'

It wasn't the extreme type, more on art.

He now understood the 'cool part' of the kids words.

***

Lights On.

Sofa on the middle of the spotlight.

A Man, handsome as ever, laying across the sofa with one elbow supporting his body on the armrest. The other hand holding a glass of red wine, in a pouring position. Chest slightly exposed. Head stretched backwards. Reddish-brown eyes staring intently at the camera, as if looking at it's prey. One foot on the sofa, one foot out... Lipstick mark on his cheek and neck... Wine trickling down his neck... down to his chest... then...kajebvjwieitjkfirue MALFUNCTION! MALFUNCTION! ERROR! ERROR! MALFUNCTION! ALERT! WRITER HAS DIED!