2

And so, the three children went on. Journey towards the room of destination.

Creaakk-

Slowly opening the door...

They can see their daddy laying in bed with a laptop on his lap.

Slowly and sneakily walking towards the bed...

As cale was busy with his business with the laptop be didn't notice the creeping devils who'll snatch him away from his  soft fluffy cloudlike baby.

The bed soon started to sink, as if weights were added.

'hm?'

There... From behind the laptop... Three head pop out, with the extremely powerful super mega  ultra puppy dog eyes!

'...'

Cale's face immediately became that of a tired person who's been working non-stop for 10 years.

'sigh... What could they want that requires me, now?'

If it were normal requests, they would've just ask the servants or directly tell him. But using puppy dog eyes on him...? He's got an iffy feeing right away.

He wished to not hear them, but! They're his children, there's nothing he could do about it. So he instead prepared himself.

Sighing once again

"what is it?"

He held his breath, bracing himself for what's to come.

"Oh...! It's just that...", Lookin' ol sad and pitiful. "We happen to encounter a word and we got curious...", EXTREME PUPPY DOG EYES! all focused on one direction...!

"...", Cale was dumbfounded by their antics. He does not feel good, currently.
But... 2Sadly, he knows himself that he has to ask them...!

He sighed again and ask~, "yes...", HE DOESN'T WANNA SAY IT!, "... What is it...?...", closing his eyes to protect them from the shining shimmering sparkling eyes.

"We wanna try modeling!" The three shouted, "pleaseeeee~", quickly followed by the cutest and most innocent voice the can muster.

'...! that's what they want...?', it kinda didn't make sense. They could've ask the servants to arrange that easily, or at least proudly announce it to his face. So why... go to such lengths...?

'They definitely want something else.'

He gestures with his hand to continue.

"Well, you see daddy..."

Cale raised his eyebrow, questioningly.

"...We... want you to join us as well"

...

Silence.........

The trio quickly averted their eyes, not wanting to see the sternly and clearly saying NO eyes of their dad.

"Sigh...",the three flinched when cale sighed.

He was clearly about to reject them, ALERT! ALERT! They must stop it at all cost!

So On, as the eldest and most trusted and more mature sibling she is, quickly exclaimed. " But we just wanna hang out with you...!",with eyes clenchedly shut.

'...', well that shut Cale up

Silence befall once again, curious they peeked.

Cale was currently in his Speak up, I'll try to understand, mode. It was now their chance!

Once again playing the sad and lonely child. "Well... we wanna do something together... like a family hangout...",said no.1

"We just wanna experience it... We just saw it in the internet and thought we could do it together", said no.2

"We've never really done anything together...",said no.3

The poor soul receiving all these barrages of sadness and loneliness drama, froze and was completely dumbstruck. They're playing the guilty conscience game. What evil kids, poor cale.

'sigh...! You think I don't know what your trying to do...?! Pulling this kind of trick on me...! You think I'd be fooled...?!'

***
>>> Time Skip

They're currently at the photoshoot studio to promote the clothes of a famous company <3