rey

EXT. SPACE - NIGHT

With the SANDY PLANET OF JAKKU as backdrop, Troop Transports and Kylo Ren's Shuttle approach a massive STAR DESTROYER.

INT. STAR DESTROYER HANGAR - NIGHT

Poe, shackled, is ushered from the transport through the hangar. He is awed by the imposing space.

"Wow, that's a lot of military power in just one ship," Anakin observes.

POE All right. All right!

Our Stormtrooper passes, moves fast:

INT. TROOP TRANSPORT VEHICLE - NIGHT

Our Stormtrooper enters the dark, vehicle. He removes his helmet. His head comes up and we PUSH IN ON HIS FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

After a beat, behind him, CAPTAIN PHASMA enters. FN-2187 knows he's in trouble.

"Uh oh, this doesn't look to good." Ahsoka says.

"This trooper continues to make me wonder," Obi-Wan says curiously.

CAPTAIN PHASMA: FN-2187, submit your blaster for inspection.

FN-2187: Yes Captain.

CAPTAIN PHASMA: And who gave you permission to remove that helmet?

"What? They aren't allowed to remove their helmets? We let the clones do that all the time when they aren't in battle!" Anakin says in surprise.

"Well this is a Sith organization. I doubt they would want their troops to fall out of line in case of rebellion." Master Koon theorizes. Master Fisto nods. "Most likely."

FN-2187: I'm sorry Captain.

CAPTAIN PHASMA: Report to my division at once.

Shattered and fearful, FN-2187 puts his helmet back on and heads back into the main ship.

INT. JUNKED VESSEL CORRIDOR - DAY

A metal sheet is pulled open to reveal the wrapped up face of A SCAVENGER, perhaps alien, in GOGGLES, FACE MASK and GLOVES. Backpack with a STAFF strapped to it. Uses TOOLS to remove various MECHANISMS from inside the wall.

"A scavenger?" Master Mundi asks in confusion. Seeing this, Anakin immediately scowls. He's dealt with plenty of scavengers attempting to steal from him back on Tatooine with Watto.

"Perfect. Simple thieves who live off the only junk they can find." Anakin says in irritation. Obi-Wan gives him a worried glance.

We are in an upside-down, canted CORRIDOR. The Scavenger finds a valuable piece, drops it in a SATCHEL. Swings the bag back and begins CLIMBING DOWN on a cable, between treacherous WALLS OF MACHINERY, headed to the main room of the large vessel.

INT. JUNKED VESSEL - LARGER SPACE - LATER

Alone and tiny in this massive, sideways wreck, the Scavenger descends, climbing down a two-hundred foot-long cable. LANDS HARD onto rusty metal.

"Wow. That's a large ship," Ahsoka remarks with hidden awe.

watching the force awakensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara