Solo's End

INT. STARKILLER BASE - OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - NEAR DARKNESS

Han and Chewie divide the explosives. Talk in hushed tones.

HAN: We'll set the charges at every other column.

He GROAN/TALKS to Han, who looks around, reconsiders.

HAN: (CONT'D) You're right. That's a better idea. (checks his detonator) You take the top.

"Let's blow this thing already!" Anakin says eagerly in anticipation. The other Jedi in the room are also slightly leaning forward as well, hopeful that this plan will work and bring down the whole base.

(CHEWIE DOES) I'll go down below. Detonator. We'll meet back here.

They head off in opposite directions.

INT. OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - NEAR DARKNESS

Han finishes placing an explosive. Checks he's all-clear and hurries down to the next level. Chewie climbs up a level.

"Looks like it's mission accomplished Master." Ahsoka says happily.

"Oh, brilliant." Obi-Wan says with a grin.

INT. OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - MAIN ENTRANCE - NEAR DARKNESS

A SQUAD of Stormtroopers SNAP to alert as Kylo Ren approaches. CONTROLS ARE HIT and the huge DOOR OPENS. Without hesitation, Kylo walks INTO THE OSCILLATOR.

The good mods is squashed in the Council Chambers when they see Kylo Ren headed straight into the Oscillator.

"This is not good." Master Plo states worriedly.

INT. OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - NEAR DARKNESS

A COLOSSAL CYLINDRICAL STRUCTURE. DARK CORRIDORS and CATWALKS. Kylo Ren comes to a stop. Scans the structure. SENSING SOMETHING, he motions the Stormtrooper Squad upwards.

KYLO REN: Find them.

"Oh no! Where's a Jedi when you need one?" Anakin groans in annoyance to hide his fear.

"Hopefully they'll be able to escape in time, maybe even destroy Kylo Ren in the process." Master Mundi says optimistically.

This brightens up their mood a little bit.

They rush past him. Kylo Ren turns slowly, and HEADS DOWN.

INT. STARKILLER BASE - OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - NEAR DARKNESS

The Stormtroopers move up the ramp, weapons ready, checking carefully where blind corners intersect from the perimeter. They come round to the next higher level and PASS CLOSE TO CAMERA. When they've passed, TILT to find CHEWIE, in the shadows of the grillwork.

"A genius he is," Yoda says with a chuckle. Everyone else smiles at the sight, wishing they could know this Wookiee personally.

Once they're gone, he plants another charge.

EXT. STARKILLER BASE - OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - NEAR DARKNESS

The Snowspeeder comes to a stop outside the structure. Finn and Rey stop for a moment, look to the sky: THE SUN IS NEARLY GONE.

"If the sun goes out, that means they'll be ready to fire the weapon," Obi-Wan says grimly.

"They need to detonate those charges before that happens," Mace says firmly, glaring at the screen.

INT. OSCILLATOR STRUCTURE - LOWER LEVEL - NIGHT

Han finishes setting a charge and is about to move on when he HEARS SOMETHING and conceals himself behind a wide, vertical support. He peaks around the edge and his whole demeanor changes - HAN'S POV: Kylo Ren appears and stops at the railing, looking down into the filter.