Flight of the Falcon

Just then BB-8 BEEPS MADLY at something he sees.

REY: What is it?

Rey moves to him, peeks around a tent corner. Now Finn moves to see: at a distance, TWO STORMTROOPERS TALKING TO UNKAR'S THUGS - who POINT THEIR WAY!

>"Oh no not again," Anakin exclaims.

"How did they locate them so fast?" Ahsoka says in surprise.

"IF they capture the droid then the Jedi may be lost forever," Master Mundi says in concern. Mace frowns and shakes his head. "And our only hope is in a scavenger and a defected trooper." You could almost hear the frustration and sarcasm in his voice. Yoda frowns at Mace's words.

Finn urgently grabs her hand and heads for the tents:

REY: What are you doing?!<

FINN: Come on!

Suddenly LASER BLASTS RIP PAST THEM, HIT THE CLEANING UNIT, SPEWING STEAM! Rey SCREAMS - MORE BLASTS as they run!

"Well they certainly don't care about civilian casualties." Obi-Wan remarks.

"I'd be surprised if they did." Master Mundi says.

Yoda chuckles. "Bad shots they are."

This cause a few masters to grin upon seeing how right Yoda is.

EXT. NIIMA OUTPOST - DAY

Finn and Rey holding hands, the three race, ZIGZAGGING through a maze of tents:

FINN: Come on, BB-8!

REY: Let go of me!

FINN: No, we gotta move!

REY: I know how to run without you holding my hand! BB-8 stay close! This way!

"These two certainly bicker a lot already." Master Koon says.

"I wonder who that reminds me of.." Ahsoka says, looking at Anakin and Obi-Wan. They both notice her stare and frown.

"What?" Anakin demands. Ahsoka merely smiles as Yoda chuckles.

Now Finn and BB-8 follow Rey - ANOTHER BLAST just missing them! They disappear through a tent. TRACK FAST WITH STORMTROOPERS, through the tent maze. They come out of a tent, HAVING MOMENTARILY LOST THEIR TARGET.

STORMTROOPER: Call in the air strike!

"Well that doesn't sound good." Master Fisto says in concern.

"Once again: OVERKILL!" Anakin exclaims.

REY, FINN AND BB-8 duck into another tent:

INT. NIIMA OUTPOST - TENT - DAY

Rey, Finn and BB-8 move through RUSTY WARES and take cover. Quiet, urgent:

REY: They're shooting at both of us!

FINN:Yeah, they saw you with me! You're marked!

REY:Well, thanks for that!

FINN: I'm not the one who chased you down with a stick! Does anyone have blasters around here?!

"Truer words could never be spoken." Anakin says. Ahsoka looks at him. "Just so you know Master, I'm going to side with the girl on screen."

Anakin grins back at her. "Then I'll side with Finn snips."

Obi-Wan shakes his head. There they go again.

REY (TO BB-8): Are you okay?

Finn QUIETS HER WITH A GESTURE, HEARING SOMETHING. PUSH IN ON FINN - whatever he hears alarms him greatly - he GRABS HER HAND AGAIN - PULLS HER AWAY