Rebellion War Heroes!

FINN: (loses his mind) BACK TO JAK-?! Why does everyone always wanna go back to Jakku?!

"Poor Finn. Always having bad luck with Jakku." Obi-Wan remarks.

REY: No, that one! No. No. The one I'm pointing to! No. NO. NO. If we don't patch it up, the propulsion tank will overflow and flood the ship with poisonous gas!

"This guy is so clueless in repairing a ship." Anakin says.

"Guess they don't bother teaching the foot soldiers anything about mechanics. Even I know some of these things." Obi-Wan says.

BB-8 has moved to Finn - TIPS HIS HEAD, shows him the tool. He throws her the tape, she disappears below:

FINN: This?

REY: Yes!

FINN: Hey. Rey. You're a pilot - you can fly anywhere! Why go back?! You got a family? You got a boyfriend? Cute boyfriend?

"He sounds pretty desperate." Anakin says with a grin.

"I have to wonder why Rey's family would just drop her off on a desert planet?" Master Ti asks.

The STEAM and ALARM STOP as Rey pops up, annoyed

REY: None of your business, THAT'S WHY!

"Rejected." Ahsoka grins.

But then: ALL THE SHIP POWER GOES OUT. BB-8 is nervous.

FINN: ... That can't be good.

REY: (HEADS OFF) - No it can't be -

Everyone starts to grow tense. They just escaped from the First Order, and they can't lose them or the map to Skywalker now!

"This is not good." Obi-Wan says worriedly

FINN FOLLOWS REY TO:

INT. MILLENNIUM FALCON - COCKPIT - DAY

They plop into the seats, in a panic. She checks the dead INSTRUMENTATION PANEL:

REY: Someone's locked onto us - all controls are overridden.

"Always a tractor beam." Anakin mutters.

Finn quickly, awkwardly climbs up, looks out.

REY: (CONT'D) Get off. Get off! See anything?

FINN: ... Oh no.

EXT. SPACE - DAY

The Millennium Falcon, powerless, is a sitting duck. SOMETHING EPIC appears from ABOVE: THE ANTENNA ARRAY IS THE FIRST WE SEE OF A MASSIVE FREIGHTER, ITS GIANT HANGAR OPEN LIKE A HUGE MOUTH WHICH SWALLOWS THE FALCON LIKE A WHALE!

"Who would that be? The First Order?" Master Galia asks.

Mace begins to grow worried and frustrated. If the First Order captures them now then any chance of reaching Skywalker and restoring the Jedi will be lost!

Anakin frowns. "I'm not sure. That looks more like a smugglers freighter to me. Still not any better though."

INT. MILLENNIUM FALCON - COCKPIT - DAY

Finn PLOPS into his seat, horrified.

FINN: It's the First Order.

REY: What do we do- there must be SOMETHING -

Finn's mind races - then:

FINN: You said poisonous gas -

"Oh dear." Obi-Wan says.

REY: Yeah, but I fixed that -

FINN: Can you unfix it?

Rey stares at him - and gets his plan! They head off -