Chapter 10~ Time for Goodbye's

Wassup! Cookies! This is gonna be pretty long, maybe. I have no idea. Read it!

~Aria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

It had been two weeks since I told El and we spent every waking moment with each other. I was leaving in a few days and I knew it was best but I couldn't help but feel like I was abandoning El. I knew that I wasn't but I'd heard about fans getting really rough with the girlfriends of celebrities. I just prayed that if I did make it, El would not be getting hate, if she did, I would make sure to be strong for her.

The Day Louis Leaves...

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna miss you so much, Lou," Eleanor silently sobbed into my shoulder as I hugged her tight. 

I could feel my eyes water. But as they rolled down, I wiped them away. I had to be strong for El. "I'm gonna miss you, too. There will never be a day I won't be thinking about you. I love you so much, El. You were my first love."

I slowly let go of her to look her in the eye. "Goodbye kiss?" I asked her.

She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. Her lips moved in sync with mine. She licked my bottom lip slowly, I opened my mouth slowly and we fought with our toungues for dominance, I won of course. Right as it was getting heated, my mum shouted saying we had to leave unless we wanted to be late. We were driving there since we didn't have enough money for a plane. She pulled back from me, resting her forehead on mine. 

"I don't know how I'm going to survive without you," she said, more tears rolling down. She looked me in the eye. Her eyes, that shining hazel was now a dull color, also red and puffy from her crying. 

"You survived without me for what? 7 years? You can do it. It's for 3 weeks. Be the strong girl I know you are," I said. Trying to stay strong but my voice cracking at the end. 

"Bye, Louis. This is not a real goodbye. Because I will see you in 3 weeks. This is just like a long vacation. You are gonna be back soon," she said, sounding sure.

"But, El, you know if I make it, I will be staying there," the words I said broke my heart.

"But I know you are definitely getting pass, and I will be there to see you. No matter what stops me, I'll be there," she said smiling.

"LOUIS WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" my mum yelled. 

We chuckled at her impatientness. El smiled at me, her eyes sparkling. This will be the last thing I remember about her. Her smile, her eyes, her beauty. Nothing will ever tear us apart. I can't see anything that will ever tear us apart.

She led me to the door and she watched me as I got in. She waved at me, I stuck my head out of the window while waving my arm crazily. "I LOVE YOU ELEANOR JANE CALDER!"

As I said that, even from here, I could see a faint pink on her cheeks. I watched her as she slowly faded away. I just hope that I got in. 

2 Weeks Later....

So I had gotten in and Eleanor had heard. She had texted me but I didn't have time to reply. It was all about working hard. I had been put into a band called One Direction. It was me and 4 other lads, Harry, who was a flirt and already my best mate, Liam, a very sensible one who had the Justin Bieber look, Niall, who was an irish lad who had an obsession for food and Zayn, who was very vain, Zayn the vain one and he would not let anyone touch his hair products. There were all very funny and they made all boring things seem fun. Of course, I joked around a lot. I hid my sadness of missing El and tried to joke around. But I elt bad, I had said I was single to them. But I can't tell them now. El has called and texted, but I just couldn't deal with that.