Chapter 13~ He's Back

Hey Cookies! You guys have been amazing so I am updating! Trying to finish before summer starts! I might be crazy!! But I got the best idea ever and so here it is and i don't know if you'll like it but... yeah. Might be confuzzling though...

~Aria :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

Louis let go of me looking at me in the eyes, both of us were breathless.

"El--" he started

"I have to go," I said quietly.

I honestly needed air. He'd hurt me so mych but yet, I still love him and I knew for sure from that kiss. It made me feel safe, and I could feel the passion behind the kiss even if it only lasted a few seconds. Why would he do that? He is so confusing! But that was what you love most about him, my heart countered. I sighed, why are ahrd things so simple and simple things so hard... if that made sense.

"Eleanor," Lauren said,

"I don't know what to do! Ok, Laur. I love him. I do but I can't have him. He is a big popstar in the biggest boy band in the world, and he was the one who broke my heart. It makes it harder for me to trust him right now," I cried out.

I crossed my arms and cried silently. Lauren came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. It always made me feel that even if the whole world was against me Lauren would be there for me.

"Come on, let's go. It's been a long day and it's your birthday in one short week!" Lauren said happily trying to cheer me up.

I smiled at her happiness and we walked away. I heard my phone ring and grabbed my phone. It said unknown number. Who was it...

"Hello?" I asked.

"Eleanor?" The person asked. He sounded familiar.

"Yeah..." I told him unsure.

"Oh my god. Is it really you?" The stranger asked.

"Yes," Who was it? They sounded so familiar. Now where??

"Remember me, it's Chris," the stranger said.

Wow, Chris sure sounded different. But wasn't he in the army. I am so confuzzled. If you get that. It is confused and puzzled. Ok, now back to the main point.

"Chris!! It's been so long since I've talked or heard from you!! We miss you!! I'm here with Lauren!!" I said, happier now.

I put it on speaker. "Chrissy!! I am so mad. You didn't call!! Or text. I thought you'd died!" Lauren screamed at him.

"Miss you, too," Chris said chuckling.

"When's the next time we get to see you?" I asked.

"Well..." he paused. "Turn around."

We turned around and there was Chris with a huge army duffel bag. We ran to him and tackled him into a hug. He lift us both up. Which gave me a chance to feel his muscle. Wow, he'd gotten a lot stronger. By a lot I mean a lot!

"Where did all that muscle come from?" I asked, half joking.

"Well, I was in the army and I got an amazing six pack," he told us laughing, lifting up his shirt to show his abs. Wow, it was very visible.

Lauren scowled at him. "Tell me you haven't become a arrogant arse just because you have muscles now."

Chris laughed in response of what Lauren said. "Nope. I am still my annoying self who likes to tickle teenage girls," he said mischievously.