Chapter 14~ Change

Hey Cookies, I know it's been a while but I have been so busy and then I went shopping yesterday, so I didn't have time but I hope you like this chappie! And also if you're wondering, the present time is sort of like 2012, she is turning 19 in this story, so is right now, in the story , 18, turning 19. She is in real life 20 :)

~Aria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

I woke up in the morning with a minor headache. I clutched my head and got up. I tied my hair in a bun, brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs. I went to our kitchen, where my mum was already cooking. 

"Hi, sweetie," she said to me.

"Yeah," I replied. 

She sighed. "I said, hi."

"Hello, mum," I said cheerily. 

"What sunk your boat?" she said, what? I thought. 

"Why are you not cheery?" she said in a monotone way. 

"Well, first Louis kissed me, then I met a girl who was like me, and I felt horrible for her, I thought that all guys were like that but then there's Chris, the sweet and really really fit guy! I know he'd never break my heart, but I don't feel with him what I feel, felt, I meant, with Louis, but then we kissed and I felt safe, but it all felt like a big mistake!" I finished, I dropped my head on the table and it made a loud sound.

"Ow!" I cried out. I rubbed my head, tenderly. 

"You're gonna have a lot of problems in your life, and sweetie, they don't just go away on their own. My advice, just go with it. We make mistakes. But we leanr best from the mistakes we make. Like how you have a hangover yet you just banged your head on a marble table," she said, smiling. She handed me her 'miracle' drink. 

I took it from her and drank it carefully. I knew from the first time that it was never good to chug it, it would make it a lot, and I mean a lot, worse. I sighed. I finished my drink carefully.

"Hey, Sweetie, I have to go to work now. I'll see you later, ok?" she said. She grabbed her bag, went up to me and kissed my forehead. 

"Bye," I said. I waved her through the window. She waved back and drived away. 

I put the glass in the dishwasher and headed upstairs. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I curled my hair into natural waves, put on a white see through shirt with a tank top underneath, and pinned part of my hair up. My phone started ringing. I saw it was Chris and immediately picked up. 

"Hey," I said. 

"Hey," he replied, sounding a tiny bit sad. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Well, I can't make it out today. My superviser needs to have a meeting with me. I'm sorry. But I won't be here for four days. I'll be back soon though," he sounded worried. 

"It's ok. I get it. When you get back, we can go out like two normal people," I sid cheerily, hoping it would make him feel better. 

"I guess you're right," I felt his smile through the phone. 

"I'll just go shopping or something. Remember to call me if you can get an earlier flight," I said sternly. 

"Ok," he said wearily. He must be really tired. 

"Bye, I'll see you soon. Bye Chrissy!" I yelled through the phone, using his old nickname. 

He sighed and I laughed. "See you soon El!" he tried doing it with as much enthusiasm but he was probably tired.