4: Embarrassing..

Omg hey ya'll ☠️ before we start I gotta say a few things ..
So I know I didn't upload yesterday , well I kinda uhh ... got my phone taken away ... for breaking a $200 apple pen ........ 😅😅
I'll still try my best to upload daily like usual , as I still have my ipad with me 🥲
Also I REACHED 100+ VIEWS. ARE YOU SERIOUS ?? 😝😝😝😝
Again , sorry for not uploading yesterday
Anyways , enjoy ! :)

But then, a girl with short blonde hair and glasses came up to us, "Are you guys.. dating?.." Miles raises his chin, still looking at her. He then pulls me by my waist, bringing me closer to him. "Is there a problem here?" He glares at her, as if he was bothered by her mere presence. "Um, n-no. It's just that, everyone's curious," she looks away shyly.

"Well it's not their business to be curious about anyways. Have ya'll neva seen people holding hands before?" Miles towers over her, as she backs up, frightened by his tone. "Well.. Sorry to bother you..." She walks away, going back to her group of friends, whispering to each other again. "What's their deal?" Miles sighs, as he holds my hand, making me sit down on one of the chairs before he does.

I stay silent, not sure what to say. Miles continues to watch me, as I heat up from his actions. Why does he keep doing this to me... What's HIS deal?? Am I overthinking it? We only met like a day ago.. I lose track of my thoughts, as Miles tries to get my attention. "Ma? Mami??" I immediately come back from my thoughts, as I realize I was staring directly at him. I can feel my blood rushing to my face.

Miles chuckles, "What's wrong ma?" I look around, trying to search for an answer, "U-ummmm.. I uh..." The bell rings. Thank the lord. Miles and I face forward, as our teacher comes in, starting her introduction. I feel my phone vibrate. I reach for it, hiding it under my desk, checking what made it buzz.

@MM_42
————————————————————
This is the beginning of your
conversation with @MM_42.
————————————————————
8:42 am

hey ma.
who is this??
is there anyone else who
calls you ma?

"Ms. Y/L/N, could you please repeat anything that I just said?" My teacher glares at me, as everyone turns their heads to look at me. I hear Miles quietly snickering. "Uhm..." I tense up, trying my best to ignore everyone else in the class. "I'm sorry.. Ms... Um..." I swear to god I'm about to kill myself. "Martin. Ms. Martin," she raises her voice. Tone it down oh my gosh.............

"I'm deeply sorry Ms. Martin. It won't happen again.." I look down. I could feel her burning me down with her eyes. She sighs, resuming whatever she was talking about. I already hate her.. Ugh... I hate being put on the spot like this... I feel my phone vibrate again.

@MM_42
————————————————————
This is the beginning of your
conversation with @MM_42.
————————————————————
8:42 am

hey ma.
who is this??
is there anyone else who
calls you ma?
lol what's wrong mami

I look over to Miles, who was looking away, clearly trying to hold in his laugh. I roll my eyes and sigh,

@MM_42
————————————————————
This is the beginning of your
conversation with @MM_42.
————————————————————
8:42 am

hey ma.
who is this??
is there anyone else who
calls you ma?
lol what's wrong ma
shut up miles.
wow ok

I turn off my phone, sighing once again before putting my head down, looking at the board. I drift off to my thoughts, not really caring about anything at this point. I then feel something light hit my shoulder. It was a small piece of paper balled up. I picked it up, opening it.

'fr tho, you okay ma?' I was about to pick up my pencil, until my teacher started yelling again.

"Y/N Y/L/N. Bring that up here," she sternly said. I can feel Miles looking at me. "Ms. Martin please, I'm sorry, it's not me," I pleaded. "Bring it up," she shakes her head. I could feel my whole body burning from embarrassment. I slowly get up.

Everyone was watching every move I made, which made me even more nervous. I finally reach her desk, as I hand the piece of paper over to her. She snatches it from me, reading what it said. Rude. And has no sense of privacy. Eugh. She opens her mouth, getting ready to read it out loud,

"F.. R... Tho, you okay.. ma... ?" She read, while raising her voice. I could hear the class snickering and giggling. She looks at me confused. "Go back to your seat. I don't wanna see you," she sighed. Well great, we're on the same boat here bitch. I turn around, rolling my eyes.

I notice Miles looking away and out to the window. I look back to my desk, sitting down and putting my head down. I'm so done with this class. I hear my teacher speaking again. I swear she's targeting me. This is so stupid.

An hour passes by, and the bell rings. I sigh in relief, "Thank god." I get up from my seat, quickly grabbing my stuff before making my way out the door. "Wait for me ma," I hear Miles from behind me. I look back at him, seeing that he's getting his stuff ready.

I roll my eyes, continuing to head out. Miles catches up to me anyways, "Why didn't you wait for me?" I stayed silent. "Look, I'm sorry ma. I mean it," he sighs. I don't even wanna say anything to him at this point. I continue to walk through the hallways.

He suddenly grabs my shoulder, making me face him. "Listen, I'm sorry Y/N. It won't happen again," he gives me a sincere, pleading look. I look away, trying to ignore his face. He grabs my chin, making me face him again.

"Please mami. I'll do anything it takes to make it up to you," he stares into my eyes. Why do you keep playing with me boyyyyuuugghhhhh... "It's fine I guess," I sigh, looking down while rubbing my eye with my wrist.

"You guess?" He looks at me with uncertainty, "Please forgive me, I can't go to class knowing you're upset at me." I turn my head away, still keeping my eyes on him. I try to find anything else to say, but I end up just sighing and giving into him,

"Okay, fine. I forgive you." "Thank you, Y/N," he looks down, before intertwining our hands again. "Where's your class?" He asks. I point over to the direction as to where my class was. He walks me to my class, before saying bye and heading to his class.

1170 words

Ok guys that's the end for this chapter 🥲
I'll try my best to keep my daily upload, thank you for being patient with me 🙏

Have a good day guys