7: Where am I? / I'm on my way.

I wake up to a dark room, with one light over my head. My lips were shut, they had duck tape over it. My hands were tied tightly behind me, aswell as my ankles being tied to the chair that I sat on. My vision was kinda hazy, as I look around looking for anything else that I could find.

I sat there for about 15 minutes, trying to collect my thoughts. I was interrupted by someone on the speaker, "Hello, Y/N." They had a voice changer. "Do you have any idea why you're here?" I try to speak, but I had forgotten I had tape over my mouth.

They chuckle, as they speak again, "I figure you don't. Well, just sit tight and be a good girl. You'll find out soon enough." I grunt, my back and ass hurt from sitting here. I knock my head back, looking up if there's anything that could possibly help me get out of here.

I had nothing to help me, nor could I even scream or shout. I try to move my wrists, trying to rip out the tape that was strapped on, but my attempts were futile. I was starting to sweat, and lose hope. I had no idea where I was, and nobody could help me.

           That was when smoke started sliding in the room, making everything around me look grey-ish. I was also starting to lose my vision, aswell as my ears beginning to ring. What's going on? How long am I gonna be in here? Where even am I? Those were the only thoughts that lingered in my head.

           Eventually, I became knocked out.

--

           Someone forces my eyes to open, as I feel a tear sliding down from pain. I regain my consciousness, only to find myself this time, a white room with weird furniture. Along with someone with a white coat and mask infront of me.

           I dart up, sitting up from my laying position. "Where am I, who are you, why am I here??" I panic, looking around. "Calm down. I can't answer any of your questions. I'm just here to regard for your safety," the man answered.

           I feel uneasy, quickly backing up from him. "I can't and won't do anything to you. I'm only doing what I'm told to do," he chuckles, "Think of me as a robot type of way." I squint my eyes, scanning him. Besides wearing a white coat and a mask, he had brown hair.

           It was all ruffled and messy, and he also wore glasses. He had sky-blue gloves that were wrapped perfectly around his hands, and he also had a few syringes on his waist. He catches me staring at them, quickly hiding them with his coat. "You hungry?" he tries to get my attention.

           I didn't wanna answer. Being here alone, especially with just him in the room was weird enough. Nothing had answered my questions, leaving me only curious. Too curious for my own good. The man sighs, getting up, "I'll take that as a yes."

--
Miles' POV (back to before all that happened)

           Y/N walks away, as her figure disappears into the crowd in the city. I grit my teeth, "Was I too hard on her?" I walk to where she had went, trying to go after her. I look around to see if there are any signs of her, however I couldn't find her.

           "Shit, where did she go?" I feel my palms starting to sweat, as I start to jog around the area, looking for her. I bump into people occasionally, ignoring them and moving forward. I end up at her place, as I walk up the steps in a hurry and knock on the door.

           A few seconds later, a middle-aged woman opens it, "Hello," she greets me. "Hi, is Y/N here?" I pant, with my hands on both my knees, keeping my eyes on her. "Oh, she hasn't returned yet. Would you like to sit and wait?" She gestures me to come in, but I shook my head.

           "No, no. It's fine, I'll go look for her," I wipe the sweat off of my forehead. She looks at me confused, opening her mouth to speak, "What's wrong with my baby? Did something happen?" "No, I just need to talk to her," I look around me, seeing if she's there yet.

           She looks at me worried, furrowing her eyebrows. "I hope you find her, my dear. Please do take care of bringing her back here when you're finished," she sighs. "I will, thank you," I walk away, running everywhere just to find her.

           Where is this damn girl at?? I could feel my breath hitching, aswell as my heart pounding. I continue to run around the city, looking in every corner possible. I resort to my last destination, the subway station.

           I quickly make my way over, hopping above the fence and landing roughly on the ground. I jog to the room surrounded by graffiti, looking around for any signs of her. "Hello, Miles," someone spoke. "Who's there!?" I shout, looking around me.

           "I knew you'd be here... We have your little girlfriend held captive. If you want her back, you're gonna have to listen to boss," they giggled.
I hesitate before answering, "Boss?.. You don't mean..." "Yes, yes. Him. Make your way over to headquarters, and you can discuss about getting Y/N out of there.."

           Their voice faded. I grit my teeth, wrapping my hand into fist and punching the wall next to me as hard as I could. I felt my knuckles sting, as I make my way out of the room. I look back at Y/N's graffiti one more time, before leaving. As soon as I got out of the subway station, I dashed as far as could to Uncle Aaron's place.

           I slid up his window, hopping in, then closing it behind me. I then quickly rush in to get my suit on. Uncle Aaron walks in, "Hey man." "Hey," I replied, focusing on getting ready. "What's up?" He leans on the doorframe, crossing his arms. "Boss wants me again," I exhale.

           His eyebrows furrow, as his forehead wrinkles. He looks down for a second, before looking back at me. "What does he want now?" He gets up from the doorframe, walking over to me to help me put my straps on. "I don't know, but they have Y/N captive," I look away.

           "Oh and this is about that girl again?" He sighs in disappointment. "Uncle Aaron, you have to understand. Just let me go," I was already frustrated, and I didn't need him to tell me anything else. He sits in silence for a bit, before speaking up again. "You only met her like a-"

           "A day ago. But I can feel our connection," I walk out, sliding the window back up. "I'll be back in a few," I jump off from the fire escape, and onto the rooftop. "Good luck," Uncle Aaron shouts from the window. I jump roof to roof, heading over to headquarters.

--
1206 words

Ok guys I will try to upload later ... I'm gonna go play roblox now bye 😁