5: Who ?

bro the views are rising in an abnormal rate it's actually crazy .
thank you guys for reading my story i really appreciate it 😭😭 you guys got my kicking my feet and twirling my hair bro i'm so serious
i enjoy reading your comments a lot it makes me day ❤️

anyways , let's get to it !!

           I sit in class for a few minutes, before asking my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. Thankfully, she's a lot more nicer than Ms. Martin.. I walk out of the class, with a bathroom pass in my hand. I slowly make my way down to the bathroom, trying to spend as much time as i can out of class. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate my teacher, I just need a personal break.

           As I was walking down, I was suddenly grabbed by my arm, and into a room with dim lights. I tried to speak, but someone covered my mouth, "Shut it." A girl? I try to speak again, but it was muffled. I could barely see what she looked like, she had a hood on, aswell as a mask. "Look, I don't know who you are.. But you need to stay away from that guy," she spoke.

           I bite her finger, causing her to whisper-yell in pain. "Augh! What the fuck.." She groaned. "Finally, I can speak," I huff, "First of all, who are you? Why am I here? And what do you mean stay away from him? Who's 'him'??" I had no clue what was even going on, and I needed answers. "That doesn't matter. Look, someone is looking for you. Someone dangerous, and you have the choice to avoid that," she shook her finger, trying to ignore the pain.

           "Who is looking for me? And why? And how the hell do I avoid that?" I whisper-yell. "Just listen to me for god's sake!" She pins me against the wall, "Stay away from that guy, you know exactly who I'm talking about." "I really don't.." I reply. I'm pretty fucking slow man.. Give me a break. "Uuurghh, you're hopeless," she exhaled, pinching the bridge of her nose.

           I could see a strand of her hair slip out. It was a snow-white color, with a hint of blue. She quickly notices this, and rushes to kick me out, "Listen, you'll find out who soon enough. Be careful, Y/N," she pushed me out and shuts the door. Considering how long I've been there, I've gotta go back to class. No bathroom for me.. I sigh, heading back to class.

           I knock on the door, waiting for someone to open it for me. As soon as they open the door, I walk in and go straight to my seat. For the rest of the time in class, I try my best to pay attention. Occasionally, I would doze off, but I eventually catch up. I wanted to be one of the best in this class, considering that this teacher is nice.

           Time passes by, and class ends. I walk out the door, making my way down the hallway and into the cafeteria while slightly bopping my head to some music I had blasting in my ears. Someone abruptly taps my shoulder. I look behind, me just to see nobody. "Hey," they spoke. I jolt, and look over to my other side, seeing Miles giving me a slight smile.

           "Jesus Miles, what the hell was that for?" I look away, scrolling through my phone, looking for another song to play. "Whatcha doin?" He looks over my shoulder, watching my phone. "Nothing," I replied, quickly choosing a song before sliding it into my back pocket.

           "Wanna sit with me and my cousin?" I look at him, slightly tilting my head. He nods in agreement, as I walk over to our table, with him following me. Dakota looks over to me, making a smug face, "Who's that, Y/N/N?" "Boy, if you don't.." I glare at her.

           Miles just sits down, looking down at his phone. I sit down aswell, putting my head down. "What's wrong?" Dakota asks. "Nothing, this morning has been.. ugh.." I exhale. Dakota tilts her head. "I'll tell you later, I don't feel like explaining right now," I perk my head up, looking over to Miles, who was blankly staring at me.

           "How was class?" I converse. "It was aight," he shrugged, "How was yours?" "It was fine," I reply. We all sat there for about a few minutes in silence. I wanted to bring up something to talk about, but I wasn't sure what. "Soooo, anyone got plans for the weekend?" I sheepishly ask. "Eh," Miles sighs. "Yeah, I'm going to the movies with my friends," Dakota grins.

           "Luckyy, I wanna go somewhere too.." I sink in my chair, thinking if there was anything I could do. "We can go out together ma," Miles rests his head on his hand. "Really??" I immediately sit up, interested. "If you want to," He replies. "Of course I do! Where should we go?" I grin. "You'll see. Meet me outside of your place," he leans back in his chair.

           I nod, pulling my phone out to check my social media. Lunch ends, and we all get up. I bid my goodbye to Dakota, as we walk to our own paths. Miles follows me, since we have this next class together aswell. It was PE. I kinda always hated PE, but I put up with it anyways cus I had a friends in it every year.

           "Stretch!"

--
1001 words

ok guys sorry i gotta cut it off short 😓
I was writing this around 12pm and stopped after a short while. it's currently 9:06pm.. I forgot to continue writing this, and I lowk don't feel like writing rn because my stomach is actually killing me ☠️(I also don't know what to write about so if anyone got ideas, hmu) but anyways, I GOT MY PHONE BACKK !!!!! 🥳🥳

ok guys i'm sorry again and uhhh have a good night 🥸 I love you guys