Part 3

"What do you mean?' YOu asks and he shrugs. "I've always known you." He answers. You were about to comment, but you shut your mouth as soon as Rachel, the other greenie,  walked in. "Hey Rach." Aris says with a warm smile. She glances at you and fidgets nervously. "Ummm......Hey Aris." She says again looking at you. You give her a cold stare and cross your arms. "Well? There something you need to tell me, Greenie?" You snap. She sighs. "Look, I don't remember anything! He just....he seems familiar...." She says. "Well you're helpful." You grumble. Harriet and Sonya come in, and you groan. Harriet grabs a chair and puts it in front of him. "Listen to me very closely, Greeine. I'm going to ask you questions, and you're going to answer them. Understand?" She snaps. He glances at you then back at Harriet. "Ok. Shot." He says bravely. After 30 minutes of Harriet grilling Aris, you see that he;s scared, hungry, tired but mostly confused. "Alright, Enough!" You snap. Harriet and Sonya both shoot a look at you, and Rachel looks relieved. "Enough Interrogating my patient. He needs food and sleep." You say, wrapping His wounded arm. Harriet sighs. "Rachel, go get some food for the Newbie. Sonya, go tell Daisy to get the Greenies bed up and ready." She commands. Both girls leave, and Harriet gives him a hard stare. "I'll finish with you tomorrow Greenie." She nearly hisses, and walks out. You sigh heavily, and finish up with him. "Thank you." He says, giving you a smile that sends warmness all over your body. "It was nothing. Sorry, those girls can be a pain sometimes." You say with a small smile. "Yeah. What roles do they play?" He asks. "Well, the one who was yelling at you, that's Harriet, Leader of the Glade. Sonya is Second in command, and You already know Rachel, she's a runner." You say, putting your tools away. "And you?" He says, tilting his head. YOu laugh. "That's pretty obvious goofball, I'm the Keeper of the Med-Jacks." you say with a wide smile. "Keeper?" He says in a puzzled tone. "Yeah, Keeper. It means I'm in charge of all the Other Med-Jacks." You say. He nods. "Ok, got it. I think..." He says, obviously trying to process everything.

"Well, I should probably go. Bye Y/n." Aris says, standing up. "Ok, Bye Aris." You say, then turn around. "Oh and Aris!" You shout, he turns to look at you, "If any of the girls start messing with you, come to me, I'll deal with them. You can trust me, ok?" You say with a small smile. He smiles back. "I know Y/n, I always have." He says, then leaves. "Always?" You whisper to yourself. What did 'always' mean? You sigh, you would never know.....but maybe you could get Aris to tell you!!